Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lb4de3e.png

34Le1269a.png

Mental Unblock
Get a 350000 Drift Score in Mental Block with Ken's car

After alot Frustration, Rage Moments and Cursing....i finally got the trophy >u<

If there would  be a ranking for the most annoying trophy...that would be the number 1 for me -_-

Oh well ..now i have to finish eddies chllenges and reach rep lv 70 x3 ,currently lv 61 ^^

• Like 4

L5091eb.png

27La8f7d0.png

:bronze: モテモテ:アイン・アル 

アイン・アルと他のみんなとのリリィランクを最大にした。

「これが、運命の輪ということだ…」

Spent 24 episodes of the Pokemon X and Y anime on the last three Lily Ranks alone. Of course, it wasn't until this one that I realized after finishing the booster x Sango link, I could just move her [sango] a step forward and send someone else in front of my booster to spend some less time (Using Sango as my leader for the SP decrease). Now at 5 of 22 characters complete.

Edited by BlueFireReaper
  • Like 3

MGS4%20-%20Title%20Screen-620x.jpg

Guns of the Patriot

30L24df92.png

Are you an Otaku too? 

Viewed all model posters. - :silver:- 13.85% RARE *atm

3La8adb8.png

Solid Sun 

Cleared Act 2 (South America). - :bronze:- 51.08% Common *atm

29L32bf71.png

Crop Circle 

Found a crop circle and heard a mysterious voice. - :silver:- 37.46% Uncommon *atm

Feels good to be back, BOSS!  :pimp: 

Finally had that urge to get back into this game and finish it once and for all (*yeah.,good luck to me though :eyebrow: )

Funny that the moment I stepped into its battlefield

ALL I can hear was....SnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaKE  :giggle:  :giggle: 

0624.MGS4S.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Took awhile but eventually got the hanged of it.  ;) 

I know the road to  :platinum: won't be a walk in the park but as an avid FAN of the series

AM up for it!  :pimp: 

-Razgriz

Edited by xf22Razgriz
  • Like 3

L402917.png

Major story spoilers ahead!

Seriously, don't open this unless you've beaten the game or are near the immediate end. You've been warned and can't blame me at this point.

20Ld58140.png

40-bronze.pngReached Chapter 19

The five of us are childhood friends? Kyoko is a Digimon!? Wasabi, hatcho miso and cream cheese!? Argh, my head!!

This game gave me a big case of the feels. Also, I kinda figure this stuff out after Suedou said something about the EDEN beta test with 5 kids and 1 not making it, and also since Kyoko disappeared when the Royal Knights began to appear.

• Like 2

:gold: The Adventures Continue                                              

Complete 100 community levels   

45Lc7dfa5.png

lbp01_0.jpg?itok=zBCDrqMY

I'm still a bit confused about this trophy to be honest....I've played for about 6 hours today in order to get it and it seems like I have accomplished my goal.

While I was playing I managed to watch a full movie (Spotlight) and a bunch of OnePunch Man episodes. The only thing left to do is placing 1st in 25 community levels. I've obtained two 1st places in community levels today on the only once I was actually able to find, not bad I guess.

In conclusion today turned out to be a glorious day. I'll never give up on a platinum I really want (I just want to take out the online trophies in reality), nothing can't stop me.

Now 100 push-ups, 100 Sit-ups 100 Squats and run 10km. Shishishishi