Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lf9d80c.png

11L15f69e.png

:silver:Truth :silver: 

Complete "TRUTH: THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD" mission.

38L5bac97.png

:bronze: Disarmament :bronze: 

Dispose of a nuclear weapon.

I'm surprised that there are still nukes to steal in the PS3 version of the game. At least I don't have to worry about scheduling a good time to build a nuke now. I'll let my own nuke sit for a trophy hunter to collect.

• Like 3

Lb2108e.png

3Sd39a4a.png   +   12S6560a1.png

You Are AWESOME  |  Perfect Perfectionist

Complete all 90 Rewards  Get a Triple Perfect+ in Every Level

Achieved at the same time, these two trophies could both be hard or easy, it depends on how your reflexes are. Overall though, I did not find these difficult, just time consuming. The problem with the Perfect Perfectionist trophy however is that it is reliant on a mini game after every level in which you must get a bulls-eye, because you only get one shot, you have to restart the level to try again. This can lead to more frustration than anything if you have poor timing. But, since the timing is always the same, once you have the timing down, it's easy. Overall, I'd rate both of these with a 5/10 difficulty.

As an off-note token, I strongly recommend THE BIT.TRIP and Runner2, both games are fantastic and unique.

I hope the formatting works!

• Like 3

Lae4ef0.png

39L660b6e.png Ooh, Shiny!                                               2L1e5e54.png Oedipal Complex

15Lbf13f3.png We Survive by Pulling Together              35L89c4ed.png Group Hug

41L922617.png Extreme Conditioning                              20Lf4722e.png You Go Your Way, I'll Go Mine

8L5c93cb.png On the Road Again

• Like 4