Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L391e35.png

44Lf17503.png

:gold: Building the Imagisphere

Spend 24 active hours in Create mode

My PS3 was about to explode because of the heat, now that every annoying online trophy is out of the way this will sit in my backlog for a looong time without a platinum.  :jaymon:  :jaymon: 

• Like 4

It is :D Recommended by my friends to play and it is wonderful so I won't regret it <3 The art style is just wonderful and sooo beautiful not to mention the other game aspects <3

That's great! And it most certainly is. If you enjoy the game and play Nintendo DS, I'd recommend Okamiden. It follows Amaterasu's son, Chibiterasu. It is utterly adorable :3

FALLOUT 3

44La6a597.png

Silver-Tongued Devil

Won 50 Speech Challenges

40-silver.png

28L303c4f.png

Stealing Independence

Completed "Stealing Independence"

40-bronze.png

• Like 2