Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Wake-up Club (100% #18)

L72acd3.png

11L64c08f.png

:bronze:In Circles :bronze:

Sent a friend request via Wake-up Club for the first time.

For the "first" time. Yeah right. This randomly popped for me this morning before work. I have sent a total of probably 50 friend requests prior to this popping. I even have two people on my friends list who accepted requests via this app instead of ignoring me. This trophy is buggy as hell. I tried everything suggested to get this to pop, including deleting the game and re-downloading. As far as I can tell the only sure way to get the trophy to pop is to come here and complain about it in the forums, because all that did now have the trophy :/

Anyway, this was the last trophy holding me from the 100% completion, so now I can just use it as an actual alarm clock and not worry about the trophies.

Edited by IronMask75

morning update: 

finished the normal mode of god of war 3 remaster earning the vengeance complete trophy

still running on stella through the dungeon, gave her a starlight sword she is progressing better in stats.... if she can only reach the end.

plan on working on god of war 3 remaster on titan difficulty and do the arena today.

Edited by kingdrake2