Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Ld3a753.png

14L73e377.png     9L28bcd6.png

:silver:Achieve full synchronization           :gold: Templar then; Templar now
Achieve 100% synchronization in all main missions                          Complete the game                       

Now I just need to finish all the little stuff. :yay:

--------------------------------------------

I thought that one trophy that required 35 challenges completed glitched on me because I just checked my progress & seen it was already at 35, but that one just popped too as I was in the menu. xD

• Like 2

L73aeff.png

13L5aa36e.png

:silver:Marker Marker
You've tracked down every item marker out there, no matter how well-hidden. Is there nothing in this world you can't find?

36L55018a.png

:bronze:Unbreakable Bond: Kor and Kohaku
This award stands as proof that you have forged an unbreakable bond between Kor and Kohaku, adding unassailable courage to the already formidable arsenal of spiritual weapons at our fair heroine's disposal.

:bronze:Unbreakable Bond: Kohaku and Hisui
This award stands as proof that you have forged an unbreakable bond between the Hearts siblings. He may be a loudmouth, but it's all born of love, and why can't a big brother love his little sister more than anybody else?

:bronze:Unbreakable Bond: Kor and Chalcedony
This award stands as proof that you have forged an unbreakable bond between Kor and Chalcedony. Over the course of their many battles, both against one another and by each other's sides, they have learned an enormous amount. May the friendship between these brothers in arms last a thousand years!

Tales of trophies have the greatest descriptions.

Edited by Xhillia
  • Like 2

My latest trophy is

16Lec8846.png

:bronze:  Light It Up  :bronze: 
Turn your armor's light ON during a path

which I acquired just after receiving

3L752f11.png

:bronze: A Prison within a Prison  :bronze:
Defeat The Strap

Both are from Furi.

While neither are terribly difficult to obtain, The Strap was certainly longer than The Chain.

Edited by UCanCallMeAl98
  • Like 1

Laf3132.png

3Leee9a0.png

40-bronze.pngAvid Newsie

"Extra, extra! You saw every Nepstation episode! Oh yeah, didn't this game get a perfect score on there!?" -Neptune

Missed it by 1 point and quest in Chapter 2, but managed to get it in 3! That's not gonna stop me from getting it from all the future chapters, though it might be hard. Also, baby Peashy wants booby milk... Yeah, this is an HDN game, through and through, and I'm enjoying it, especially now that Blanc is on the team.

• Like 4

1Ldc772b.png

The Circle is Now Complete 40-platinum.png

Earn all other trophies in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II.

Beating those last damn challenges on Gold was a serious pain in the ass... Glad it's over. Loved the game, wish it was a little bit longer though.

• Like 1

morning update:

finished dreamals for 100% yesterday, started lego legends of chima earning the Leaps and bounds Trophy just now.

expecting this game to be finished within the next 3 days from today it is a 10-15 hour platinum game from what i am reading.

got so tired couldn't do much more than the first level after last night, the mental drain was unreal ><. if anyone wants to play dreamals i recommend it if want hard puzzles.

Edited by kingdrake2