Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L729a15.png

45L787d2f.png Quill Tosser                                      11Lb906ec.png Loyal Customer

2L026e0b.png Metal God                                         18L49991e.png Sellout

1Lcb5554.png Rock God

• Like 4

Heavy Rain

Q1G3VFS.png

Perfect Crime -  :gold: - 17.28% - Rare

Clean Manfred's shop of evidence + Let Lauren, Hasson and Kramer die + Kill Madison and Jayden + Origami Killer free

To make that run even worse I let the kid die and had Ethan commit suicide in prison for one of the endings I need  :popcorn:

Happily their sacrifices mean I'm one trophy and three endings away from the platinum!  :yay:

These guys are going to need a lot of of anti-depressants and painkillers by the time this is over.

• Like 1

Ld3a753.png

32Labfcad.png

:gold:Master of the North Atlantic
All legendary battles completed

That was a pain in the ass, that last battle must've taken 10+ tries. If you manage to get in front of it to where it's chasing you though, you can just unload tons oil & deep fry the bastard! xD The 2 reinforcements I mainly took out with mortars (by the end I only had a sliver of health left). & screw those crappy rewards you get for beating it (appearance based stuff), I want those flaming mortars the Storm Fortress had! :shakefist:

& of course after I finally beat it, I see an easy glitch in the guide that would make it a piece of cake... :facepalm: Oh well, since I did it legitimately, the Platinum will have more meaning to me (that explains why it's so common though). :P

• Like 2

Laf3132.png

40Ld6098f.png

40-silver.pngNormal Ending

"Well, I guess it was a Normal Ending, so let's just be happy that peace has returned." -Neptune

Already started NG+ and am in Chapter 5. This game goes by super fast when all you have to do are the main story things. Once I get back to the point where the Normal and Good/True ending split, though, it'll be back to taking it slow and doing everything for the Good ending, then another round of NG+ for True.

• Like 4

morning update:

finished episodes 1-3 on sam and max the devil's playhouse. started megadimension neptunia v2 late last night and one of the trophy's is Neptune Activated. it seems to be a 2 playthrough game but enjoying it so far. i just gotta make sure i get the ascension ending first run.

My goodness!!  :facepalm: 

See the disparity between the last and current  :hidden: obtained.

Here  :down: 

#1,170 13th Mar 2016

11:19:59 PM

VS

#1,171 30th Jul 2016

10:51:12 PM

That's an ass whooping 4 en half months  :shakefist: 

Then, The irony of the it's rarity

Here  :down: 

9.42%

VERY RARE

87.15%