Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L4c160c.png

9L1f272f.png

40-bronze.png A Father, a Son, and a Chocobo

Proof of helping a father and son reunite, bringing back a smile that seemed long lost.

38Ld220a1.png

40-silver.png Fatal Impact

Proof of dealing damage so great that it goes beyond all reason or expectation.

16L9889ee.png

40-silver.png Seed Collector

Proof of a brave warrior who has managed to claim 50 soul seeds from the Chaos.

31L5fd67d.png

40-silver.png Unearthly Apothecary

Proof of obtaining an elixir. It's so rare that it seems almost a waste to use it, doesn't it?

Actually dipping back into my backlog? Good grief. Haven't played this turd in over a year. Took a while to brush up all the rust. It may be a terrible game, but the trophy images are actually rather nice.

• Like 2

7L7ad3c1.png 

Lily Lord Trophy

afternoon update: the insanity was real.... just finished the lily rank grinding just now. i do not want to do another nep nep game for a while so that puts hyperdevotion noire off the table for some time. looks like i am going to play a few episodes of sam and max: beyond time and space. and begin to start on some of the recent purchases i bought. looks to be skylander's: spyro's adventure (we do not seem to have a recent platinum of that for a long time).

• Like 2

Lc40a1d.png

30Lf0efde.png

:bronze: Overkill

Deal nine hearts of damage in a single hit.

Gotten all of these trophies so far via the remote play function on the Vita. Sucks to have a broken TV. Thankfully I'll be starting my job for the next school year within the next few days, so I'll easily have the money by the time I move into the dorm a month from now.

• Like 3