Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

38L25c06a.png

The First Battle trophy

evening update: quite a hectic day, had to do some game testing but i managed to fix my discs and the portal. (xmen destiny had a bad install and the wireless portal wouldn't stay on) but it seems the gaming block for me will begin tomorrow the line-up:

skylanders: spyro's adventure 

skylanders: giants

x-men destiny

Marvel ultimate alliance 2

had to do a few small changes to the line-up. its going to be ftw to bring some rare platinums to the boards.

Edited by kingdrake2

L03f8a7.png
Chest Grabber 
Opened every treasure chest in a single playthrough.

I have never been so scared/nervous to open a treasure chest in an RPG before, or so relieved. My heart was sinking during the ~5-7 second delay between opening the chest and the trophy popping.

• Like 1

L7ecdc0.png

2Lbc3770.png     7L189d82.png

:gold: Pain Builds Character                      :silver: Forging Your Own Path
Finish the game on hard difficulty.                     Unlock the evil ending.    

First playthrough is done, mainly all I have left are the good-based trophies, & unlocking all the powers. :yay:

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 3