Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

15L3eeb61.png

Dodge Ball Trophy

morning update: managed to get this trophy and plenty more yesterday, i am likely going to get this plat by the end of the day due to being so close to finishing the game for skylanders: spyro's adventure.

Edited by kingdrake2

L04c7f2.png

5L1887ba.png

Rogue's Trophy :gold:
All Rings Obtained

1L887f31.png

Toughest Soul Trophy :platinum:
All Trophies Obtained

Demon's Souls sure was a challenging and fun game though i do kinda think some people did exaggerate with how difficult this game is. The all Ring Trophy took me the longest since for some unknown reason it took me like 10 black phantom kills to get to Pure White Char Tendency to get the friend ring.

• Like 3

4Lb85185.png

Skylanders Giants

Glacier Great trophy 

afternoon update: started up the game since last night, this wont be as fast as the first because of a 2nd playthrough needed. though getting through the game doesn't seem hard as the final boss is linked to the amount of skylanders=lives.

Edited by kingdrake2