Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

ペルソナ5 (Persona 5)

Lb5f9e4.png

お前の中の俺 (I Art Thou)

27L0d40f3.png

会話交渉でペルソナを入手した (Obtain a Persona through negotiation)

Didn't even notice I earned this one! Demon negotiation is back, baby! I'm still having a lot of fun with the game. :D I actually wanted to finish the first dungeon tonight too but I'm feeling sick so I'll do it tomorrow.

You got Persona 5 already? xD

HITMAN

28L03b707.png

Not in the Guidebook

Complete all Opportunities in The World of Tomorrow.

Looks like they've stealth fixed the Catharsis opportunity (or fixed something that was causing the "Key intel lost" constantly) at some point in the past 5 months. Only tried it now while waiting for some things to download in the background :P

L0e120d.png

34Lefbcaa.png

Top of Her Class 
Clear Inferno difficulty

Now that it's all said and done, Very Hard was harder than Inferno. Also I saw a lot of people complaining about the 2 Golden Knights waves and honestly they were easy. I found a way to clear all of them fast without using guard or flourish in under 2 minutes. The waves where there was a bunch of people were harder than the Golden Knight waves. Suzuka on the other hand made me want to pull my hair out. The only hard part about Inferno was the first phase of the final boss. The second phase was a joke. This makes another platinum that's ready to pop for Project Platinum. Just gotta buy the costume in the shop to get the last trophy.

Edited by Zangril