Phoenix Forgotten
Your Name
Split Infinity a gift from the Past
Pokemon Mewtwo Returns
Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
Pokemon Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel
Pokemon Destiny Deoxsys
Pokemon Jirachi Wishmaker
Think I have all the Pokemon movies now as long as the Mewtwo returns movie is legit
Kind of wish they would re-release Pokemon Chronicles and that they would put all the Pokemon shorts and Pokemon Origins on dvd as well.

• Like 1

2XskhS9.jpg?1

Preordered
Astral Chain for Nintendo Switch

1L6BZzW.jpg

Also Preordered Pokemon Diamond and Pearl 
Think that just leaves Galactic Battles, Sinnoh League victors and the Unova league

Also bought a few more things on dvd
Bought
Dark Skies
Shutter Island

Also Preordered
Brightburn
Pokemon Detective Pikachu
Godzilla King of the Monsters

I would have preordered Avengers Endgame but can't seem to find it available in dvd format.

• Like 2

For Once i can post here too since i did some Not Gaming Releated Purchases after a long while :3

EIqpftc.jpg

So Got myself a Movie i REALLY Love. K-On the Movie Full BD :wub: This is (And Always be) my favourite Anime and i had the Movie in my Amazon Cart for a Long while! Finally had the money to get it and so here it is! Would love to get both seasons too but on Amazon.it boy they cost like 70+ € For 12 episodes and in a DVD format so i've gotta look some sites that sell them at a good price and maybe BD too! 

hjgJNAZ.jpg

Got Myself Some new books too! It's been since like 2013 That i bought one :giggle: Anyway this last days i read again almost all of "The hound of Baskerville" (I think it's called that in English) and since it is really enjoiable i decided to get "A Study in Red", the First Sherlock Holmes book! It looks small but it's 190 Pages so i guess it will be an interesting adventure to read! :D 

The Other One is the Trilogy Book of 1Q84 from Haruki Murakami! I Already Read Norvegian Wood and Read+Own Dance Dance Dance from Him and i loved both of them so i wanted another one of its works. I Searched a bit and read the General story for this oen and it looks really strange and intriguing so i decided to get it! There is even a useful Full Edition as you can see with the 3 Volumes narrating different months of the story all in one which is pretty great for both Space and looks :) 

PS: Damn i can neevr hide my Foot when i take Photos from High View :awesome: 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2