Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

How about being a little more creative guys! I want to see some out of the box, wacky ideas!

I'm thinking...

Zombie Apocalypse Project Platinum - Dead Island, Deadrising, The Last of Us, etc.

Mideval Project Platinum - Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon Age

Ain't no rest for the wicked Project Platinum - White Knight Chronicles, Disgaea 4, Star Ocean, etc.

Racing Pro Project Platinum - Drive club, Burnout Paradise, GT5, GT6, Project Cars, etc.

I'm just throwing these out as ideas. That's all. I have no intentions of creating a project Platinum at the moment.

to be honest , i wanted to make a Pro Racing PP too :) but we will see what happens :)

I just wanted to thank whoever had this awesome idea. I bet it is going to inspire others to try harder at clearing sagas or simply try new stuff.

Two-Thumbs-Up-Gif.gif

Edit: Oh, just saw it was Xionx's idea. Then good job man! And the rest of the staff too for this thread in general xD

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Kinda want to do a "Tales of" Project Platinum, and have it aptly named the same thing.

Tales is the series I immediately thought of when I first saw the original thread. xD

There's more than enough games too:

• Tales of Symphonia
  • Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World
  • Tales of Graces f
  • Tales of Xillia
  • Tales of Xillia 2
  • Tales of Hearts R

Then of course there's Zestiria and Berseria coming. You could add in Vesperia and Innocence R as bonus games too, or something. Since it would be a bit weird to require people play Japanese games on an English speaking forum. And if you didn't want to run it, I wouldn't mind doing it.

I wanted to suggest a Kingdom Hearts one too, but there's only 4 plats. Until 2.8 comes out at least.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 2

Tales is the series I immediately thought of when I first saw the original thread. xD

• Tales of Symphonia
  • Tales of Graces f
  • Tales of Xillia
  • Tales of Xillia 2
  • Tales of Hearts R

Then of course there's Zestiria and Berseria coming. You could add in Vesperia and Innocence R as bonus games too, or something. Since it would be a bit weird to require people play Japanese games on an English speaking forum. And if you didn't want to run it, I wouldn't mind doing it.

I wanted to suggest a Kingdom Hearts one too, but there's only 4 plats. Until 2.8 comes out at least.

Yeah, I was thinking of taking out the Japanese only games right now. I'd definitely include Zestiria since it is close enough to the release date, about 2 weeks, but I definitely wouldn't put in Berseria just yet, that can be added once it comes out. And I like the idea of having Vesperia and Innocence R as a bonus. I'd definitely like to run it, just wanna get all the confirmation stuff from Zone Hunter. Maybe we can co-run it? It'd definitely be easier than just me running it.

How about an Uncharted one?

There is:

Drake's Fortune

Among Thieves

Drake's Deception

Golden Abyss

Fight for Fortune

and then also the three remasters

Not sure if you would count Playstation Allstars as Nathan Drake appears as a character in that too

Uncharted would require Vita purchase for many people.

Not sure how many people would go for that.

Besides, if we decided to do NIS America that would mean we would have to plat (gasp!) htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary-. No... just... no.

YESPLZ! :D

Quickly breezed through the thread and many interesting suggestions :D 

I would definitely support the idea of having a limitation of games.

That's actually something I wondered when I saw Christina's suggestion =D Since Vocaloid PP would have 4 (?) at best... out of which, Miku Miku Hockey is only available through JP store iirc.

I think it would be pretty unfair to these who missed out on the servers that Resistance 2 would be added to a PP. The whole point around the idea is so you can be to earn all platinums in a series.

The five game rule is good, but I'll say a game has to have 5 unique platinums before you can factor in the doubles.

I like this idea. Each PP thread should have 5 unique games. Updated the rules.

So far i really like these ideas,

I have a few ideas for some PPs that haven't been mentioned yet.

1. Big Three (Bleach/Naruto/One Piece)

Games:

1. Bleach: Soul Resurrection

2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

3. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

4. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

5. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

6. One Piece: Pirate Warriors

7. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2

8. One Piece Unlimited World Red

9. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

10. J-Stars Victory VS+

2. Dragon Ball Z

Games:

1. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast

2. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

3. Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

4. Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection

5. Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

6. Dragon Ball Xenoverse

7. J-Stars Victory VS+

How about an Uncharted one?

There is:

Drake's Fortune

Among Thieves

Drake's Deception

Golden Abyss

Fight for Fortune

and then also the three remasters

Not sure if you would count Playstation Allstars as Nathan Drake appears as a character in that too

Tales is the series I immediately thought of when I first saw the original thread.  xD

• Tales of Symphonia
  • Tales of Graces f
  • Tales of Xillia
  • Tales of Xillia 2
  • Tales of Hearts R

So if anyone wants to take it upon themselves to create one in the future, let me know!

Also i want to stress this post,

How about being a little more creative guys! I want to see some out of the box, wacky ideas!

I'm thinking...

Zombie Apocalypse Project Platinum - Dead Island, Deadrising, The Last of Us, etc.

Ain't no rest for the wicked Project Platinum - White Knight Chronicles, Disgaea 4, Star Ocean, etc.

Racing Pro Project Platinum - Drive club, Burnout Paradise, GT5, GT6, Project Cars, etc.

I'm just throwing these out as ideas. That's all. I have no intentions of creating a project Platinum at the moment.

Making PP threads out of franchises is great and all, but some of these custom made lists would be pretty sweet to see!

Edited by Zone Hunter

Im quite suprised that no1 has mentioned a PP Lego games.

There are 32 Lego games (33 if you count lego rock band)

Someone has to be willing to make a thread like that... :P

What about a Project Platinum about PlayStation esclusives. That would be massive!

Also please do a PP for Need For Speed!

You could always make one yourself... ^^

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

You could always make one yourself... ^^

Yeah but the problem is that I'm not good at doing stuff like this :( and also knowing myself after I bit I would stop to update and that's not a good thing. That's the same reason that keep me away from a Trophy Checklist.

That's actually something I wondered when I saw Christina's suggestion =D Since Vocaloid PP would have 4 (?) at best... out of which, Miku Miku Hockey is only available through JP store iirc.

My original plan was to exclude Dreamy Theatre and Miku Miku Hockey, and include the JP version of F. Either way though, I'm not doing it anymore ^_^

That's such an awesome idea. Really like where this is going.

The one I thought of was the Atelier franchise. But I don't seem to be allowed of doing it because I don't have enough posts.

Yeah i know... But i think the post requirement has to be needed since i wouldn't want threads to die out after a couple of months.

If there is going to be a RnC PP, what about trophyless games, like Tools of Destruction or Quest for Booty?

I'm kinda aganist skipping them...

Also there is a Tales of We Play marathon in the works... will it be possible to combine the two events in some way?

I think that's up to whoever decides to create a PP tales of thread as well as superbuu.

Edited by Zone Hunter

I'm thinking...

See these kind of things can get sticky as what really belongs in them. I think that it should be stuck to franchises or developers otherwise the idea gets watered down.

If you really want to do something Epic how about All Marvel Games or all Star War Games.

Both Danganronpa and Disgaea are too awesome to be grouped together like that. They deserve their own project platinums.

Besides, if we decided to do NIS America that would mean we would have to plat (gasp!) htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary-. No... just... no.

If there was a Project NIS Danganronpa shouldn't be included in it anyway. A Project NIS should only be games developed by NIS and Danganronpa wasn't developed by them. Sadly The Firefly Diary would still qualify dood :|

Would love to see a kingdom hearts one i'm pretty sure its eligible as well it has 6 games on ps3 and it's going to get 3 more on ps4

Really wouldn't count Re:Coded and 385/2 days as games since they are only cutscenes on the PS3 versions dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

Yeah i know... But i think the post requirement has to be needed since i wouldn't want threads to die out after a couple of months.

I can understand that. I'll leave the idea here if someone wants to do that and if nobody did it when I reach my 200 posts I hope I can start this PP.