Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

I'd like to see a HD remake, Souls, LEGO, MGS and Tell Tale Games PP.

I believe Yuri is going to do this + Bllodborne and call it PP GetRekt, he might be waiting for DS 3 though.

Also, the MGS one is live already. :)

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Why am I just now stumbling across this thread? What an awesome idea man. As for thread ideas, I've gotta go with one thats near and dear to my heart...

Prince of Persia! What an awesome way to make that series relevant again! xD But yeah this is awesome, looking forward to participating in the other threads. 

Why am I just now stumbling across this thread? What an awesome idea man. As for thread ideas, I've gotta go with one thats near and dear to my heart...

Prince of Persia! What an awesome way to make that series relevant again! xD But yeah this is awesome, looking forward to participating in the other threads. 

Glad to see that you like it.

Sadly, I do not fit the criteria to start the thread (and even if I could, I don't have enough free time to maintain it), so I'm waiting for somebody to pick it up myself.

You can start one, I believe it fits all the requirements in the OP.

Glad to see that you like it.

Sadly, I do not fit the criteria to start the thread (and even if I could, I don't have enough free time to maintain it), so I'm waiting for somebody to pick it up myself.

You can start one, I believe it fits all the requirements in the OP.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I just might do it then. My first ever plat was a prince of persia game, and I do need a reason to go back and finish the HD remakes. 

It lives! You have no idea how grateful (and excited) I am. 

Hahah, I'll have to start asking around for a banner as soon as possible then!

Nah maybe a week or so.

Yeah so how exactly are the threads being rolled out. I know you want to do 2 a week, but what if the people queued up arent ready to post their threads yet? Do we just keep working our way through the list?

• Like 1

Yeah so how exactly are the threads being rolled out. I know you want to do 2 a week, but what if the people queued up arent ready to post their threads yet? Do we just keep working our way through the list?

Yes pretty much. Cielle's thread wasn't ready yet so D-A's going first. I have already Pm'ed Jem about the Shonen jump thread and that one should be ready so i want to get that one up as soon as D-A's posted his. Cielle & Final will go next week.

The whole reason i do this is because otherwise it might be seen as spam and i wouldn't want that.

• Like 3

Yes pretty much. Cielle's thread wasn't ready yet so D-A's going first. I have already Pm'ed Jem about the Shonen jump thread and that one should be ready so i want to get that one up as soon as D-A's posted his. Cielle & Final will go next week.

The whole reason i do this is because otherwise it might be seen as spam and i wouldn't want that.

Nah, that makes sense man. Thanks for clearing that up. 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I just might do it then. My first ever plat was a prince of persia game, and I do need a reason to go back and finish the HD remakes. 

good idea :) i have already 2 PoP Plats :) only HD collection left :) im collecting bronze trophy in every single Project Platinum  Thread :)

• Like 1

I'd like to make one for point-and-click adventure games :P The criteria for a game to qualify for said PP is that it must be more of a point-and-click game than just an adventure game and it must have an accessible inventory system: this is so it won't include all the Telltale Games' adventure game versions they make nowadays (though those do have inventories, but you can't look at or use items directly from those), Ether One, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, etc that are more "adventure" than traditional "point-and-click").

I might include some PSN 100% categories there too for the point-and-click games that didn't get platinums (because Syberia alone already deserves all the love).

• Like 2

I'd like to make one for point-and-click adventure games :P The criteria for a game to qualify for said PP is that it must be more of a point-and-click game than just an adventure game and it must have an accessible inventory system: this is so it won't include all the Telltale Games' adventure game versions they make nowadays (though those do have inventories, but you can't look at or use items directly from those), Ether One, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, etc that are more "adventure" than traditional "point-and-click").

I might include some PSN 100% categories there too for the point-and-click games that didn't get platinums (because Syberia alone already deserves all the love).

Awesome, i'll add you to the list.