Your Planned Milestones

NotAFoxAnymore

I feel like this thread should already exist...but I searched and couldn't find anything. If I'm being a noob and missing it then let me know and I'll lock this.

Anyway, I've noticed a lot of people plan certain milestones such as special platinum numbers or trophy number 1337 and stuff, so I figured a thread to say and discuss what milestones you've planned would be a good idea. You could also ask for ideas and stuff here.

Personally I only have a couple. I tend not to plan individual trophies but I plan the platinums to an extent. (Less so now that I know the tens disappear after hitting 50)

I'm hoping to get this trophy for 1337 due to reasons that should be obvious -

Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds

22L562323.png

Get Ready! Kurisu is here.

Play with Kurisu.

And in the far future, I'd like to have DJ Hero as my 50th platinum.

So, what about you? ^_^

• Like 2

i'm at 46 plats and currently planning to platinum the 3 Uncharted remasters, getting me to 49. for 50, i'm debating whether i want it to be IA/VT Colorful or Steins;Gate. i'm so close to IA/VT, just one trophy away, but haven't started Steins;Gate yet. decisions decisions.....though it's probably a really easy choice for you  :P

• Like 1

i'm at 46 plats and currently planning to platinum the 3 Uncharted remasters, getting me to 49. for 50, i'm debating whether i want it to be IA/VT Colorful or Steins;Gate. i'm so close to IA/VT, just one trophy away, but haven't started Steins;Gate yet. decisions decisions.....though it's probably a really easy choice for you  :P

How is that an easy choice?! My favourite anime or my favourite vocaloid xD Hmm...Steins;Gate for an awesome platinum name, IA/VT for an awesome platinum image

How is that an easy choice?! My favourite anime or my favourite vocaloid xD Hmm...Steins;Gate for an awesome platinum name, IA/VT for an awesome platinum image

lol! i just figured it would be Steins;Gate because of all things Kurisu. i'll probably end up putting the one i don't have as #50 in my trophy cabinet, but still a tough choice 

• Like 1

I used to plan most of the 10ths (still do tough they aren't shown..), as well as the 1000ths (those will always show, in the milestone list)..

Currently my 2 targets are 110th to be Tales of Hearts R (if I don't end up getting some of the easy PS4 plats in my backlog) and Mind Zero plat for my 7000th trophy, since this was 1 of my 2 options for my 100th plat originally.

Anything before my 3000th trophy / 40th plat wasn't planned, so my 1337 trophy wasn't planned, but wasn't to bad, I think..

I... don't really care about milestones. I play the games I want to, when I want to. It does feel good when a neat trophy happens to fall on a milestone, though, like what recently happened with my 1000th trophy and 20th Platinum. As a massive Dragon Ball fan, those two look pretty neat now. I guess I'd rather see which trophies fall onto which milestone rather than planning it out.

• Like 4

I manipulated my 9000, and 10000 trophy to be a plat I really shoud have.  I tried to make the Vanquish plat my 10000 trophy (but stuck on the training challenge 4!), when i noticed that the Spec Ops plat looked like loads of clapping hands, which i figured would be a fitting 10000th trophy.

I will probably carry on with the other trophy milestones, with games I should really plat.

I... don't really care about milestones. I play the games I want to, when I want to. It does feel good when a neat trophy happens to fall on a milestone, though, like what recently happened with my 1000th trophy and 20th Platinum. As a massive Dragon Ball fan, those two look pretty neat now. I guess I'd rather see which trophies fall onto which milestone rather than planning it out.

I'm similar in that I don't care too much about them, or at least I didn't used to. Recently I've liked to set up a plat if I'm close to it, but I wouldn't take it to the point of stopping myself from enjoying a game when I want to

• Like 1

I thought pretty long about this one but i think i have decided on my #100th platinum - to be achieved at 1/1/16 (as a part of the PRD thread) At first i wanted a sweet UR but i think this one is more fitting)

Hyperdimension Neptunia

1Lfa4b79.png

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

Is there such a thing as regretting a milestone cause I feel that way with my 50th. Its Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, this was before I noticed and cared about milestones. But if I would've known that just 4 days later I'll be boosting GTA IV again and actually earn the horrible AWP trophy. Then I would've holded off Sly and made GTA IV my 50th platinum.

I only started caring about Milestones since Plat 100 (Hannah Montana) since then I have planned them out

7000-Killing Machine for Resistance 2. I picked this over the platinum because of how proud I was of actually getting it before the servers closed

8000-My Kung Fu Is Stronger- I actually wish I had made it the PLatinum instead because while Killing Machine was what made the R2 platinum, the Mortal Kombat plat deserves a spot of its own.

9000-Over 9000!!!!!!!!!! Well this trophy is self explanatory why I picked it :P

Platinum 150-Star Hawk-While 100 was meant as a joke, I actually wanted a legit plat for 150 so I picked Star Hawk

Now 10,000 is planned as it will be the Star Ocean 4 plat (I think that deserves a milestone) and Platinum 200...well it is planned as well...it is planned as well :(

• Like 2

The only milestone I care about is making Uncharted 4 my 50th platinum since the series is what defined my PS3 era and it's probably one of my favorite series in gaming at that, and since I'm nearly there, I've held off on like, 7 platinums or so I could have gotten this year just because of the wait for Uncharted 4 taking forever.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually didn't paid attention much to milestone TBH... if you could see mk x,000 and even leet trophies, they are random... IIRC the planned Milestone I did so far were:

50th - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - Despair's Last Reward - to complement my first plat - Virtue's Last Reward

69th - Catherine Plat 

75th was actually supposed to be another VN - Steins;Gate but my trophy pop itch for Digimon was stronger that time...

for future, I am thinking of having 100th plat as Zero Escape 3 game if it will be released next year... if not... probably another Visual Novel (considering importing Clannad if i can't think of another better replacement for the milestone)

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

I usually don't worry too much about the milestones for trophy counts. I do care about what game I platinum to make it my 50th, 100th, etc though.

I had to make Persona 4 Golden my 50th platinum because it's like my favourite game of all time! I could of made it my 100th, but there was no way I was gonna wait that long to platinum it.  :D

I'm currently aiming to make Tales of Symphonia my 100th platinum since it's both Ultra Rare and from one of my favourite game series. It's gonna be upon me soon, so I better make some progress! xD  

I'm and 24 and I'm saving plat 25 for Zestiria. It's proving to be difficult since I'm playing through the story with friends and it's taking a while because not everyone can always make it. I already had to stop my progress in Awakened Fate Ultimatum and will probably have to do it for other games as well. xD

I don't have anything else planned since I don't even know whether the next milestone is 30 or 50.

Edited by Xhillia
  • Like 1

I'm and 24 and I'm saving plat 25 for Zestiria. It's proving to be difficult since I'm playing through the story with friends and it's taking a while because not everyone can always make it. I already had to stop my progress in Awakened Fate Ultimatum and will probably have to do it for other games as well. xD

I don't have anything else planned since I don't even know whether the next milestone is 30 or 50.

How is The Awakened Fate? Been interested in that for a while

My 1337 trophy milestone is a trophy called "It's a sign!"

My 1st ps4 plat is Minecraft since it was my 1st ps3 plat.

Same for GTA V being the 3rd in both consoles.

My 50th plat will be BO1 since I love that game!

My 100th plat will be Max Payne 3 unless servers get closed before.

Last but not least: My 69th platinum will be a sexy platinum. And here I need your help psnp fellows! I'm already thinking of Catherine since it has a sexy looking plat image! I know I will get only Japanese games as suggestions but at least they must be rare or ultra rare. Now I also know that since I said the word "Japanese" in the previous sentence Satoshi Okami will quote this post :P

• Like 1