Your Planned Milestones

NotAFoxAnymore

I only pay attention to platinum milestones. I hide games I don't like / with a <10% completion, and I have been hit by the 'games not unhiding' glitch, so planning every x000th trophy would be rather cumbersome. Well, I find it bothersome anyway.

So far I have a Kingdom Hearts game as 50th,100th, 150th and 200th platinum. I hope the next Kingdom Hearts will be out before I reach my 250th platinum ... I have yet to figure out what to do when the new KH won't be out in time, or what to do afterwards. The Atelier series might be fun as the next every 50th platinum project.

I do have Final Fantasy Lightning Returns as my 75th but noticed that only increments of 50 will be shown once you pass the 100 platinums, so I stopped caring about the x25 and x75 milestones. The same goes for every 10th.

I'm planning on gettingmy 60th plat on the 22nd of September since it's the 3rd of this account! I will also as always get FIFA on the 7th October.

FIFA 17? I never heard about the release date :hmm:...

Oh, and awesome! I hope it will be a nice Milestone ;).  

Anyway, I've noticed a lot of people plan certain milestones such as special platinum numbers or trophy number 1337 and stuff, so I figured a thread to say and discuss what milestones you've planned would be a good idea. You could also ask for ideas and stuff here....

....I'm hoping to get this trophy for 1337 due to reasons that should be obvious -

Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds

22L562323.png

Get Ready! Kurisu is here.

Play with Kurisu.

I'm confused. What's special about your 1337th trophy? That just seems like a random number. Edited by PantherPilot97

• 2 weeks later...

My most recent milestone was actually achieved yesterday. I currently have 777 bronze trophies, and am 77% of the way to the next level. I think my first big milestone was 666 trophies, and I kept that number for over a week.

My next milestones:

• Level 14
  • 1234 trophies
  • 1337 trophies
  • 888 bronze trophies
  • 100 gold trophies

I'm confused. What's special about your 1337th trophy? That just seems like a random number.

1337, the leet number. 

Edited by Midnightwards666

Didn't realize I was so close to 5,000 trophies.  I don't really plan anything out, as who am I to hold back the tide of trophies (and by tide, I mean trickle)?  Would be cool for Persona 5 to be my 50th plat, but that is one of the few games I plan on playing at release so it is purely up to luck now.

• 4 weeks later...