What delisted PSN games, you wish you can buy right now?

Kishnabe

The original Farming Simulator for Vita has been delisted? Wow, I bought that just a few months ago because I was worried that might happen :o

I wish they hadn't delisted Plants VS Zombies for the Vita. The Vita version had a platinum and the physical PS3 release doesn't :(

Also, in case anyone comes to this thread to post Sega Rally Online Arcade, it's actually still available to buy on the Hong Kong PSN store for 70HK$.

scott pilgrim vs the world the game

I think this still works. At least it did 6 months ago. They also sell the DLC.

Edited by Shadiochao

Afterburner is great, I'm gutted i didn't get Outrun. If I knew it was going to be delisted would've bought it.

Not that I needed another reason to like you, but OutRun is the only game I'd want too. I still have 2006 on my PSP and it's just great. The original on 3DS being re-released recently was a start though, I say recently because it took forever to make it to our country. 

I still reckon they should just drop the Ferrari license, sure it's cool, but I'm just driving a cool sports car, I'm not looking at the model number or the logo or anything, if they did that, they'd save a pretty penny on licensing obviously, and on top of that, our game wouldn't have needed to be delisted just because their contract expired.

Is there a list of delisted games? I would have to say Wolverine. It's hard to find a physical copy

I got tonnes near me in Ringwood man. Like literally nearly every preowned shop has one, if you really want one I could grab one and send it in them Australian Post guys things with the little motortbike that delivers the things to the people.

• Like 2

got tonnes near me in Ringwood man. Like literally nearly every preowned shop has one, if you really want one I could grab one and send it in them Australian Post guys things with the little motortbike that delivers the things to the people.

Ha ha i have never seen any at my store. Im in no rush to get a copy but if i never find one i'll let you know :)    

• Like 1

I don't get why Sony can't add a post on PS Store store update telling what is going to be delisted next week. Put the delisted games on sale as well.....it annoying.

Contacted Giants Software, hoping they reinstate the game for a week or two. Was planning to got for Farming Sim Vita plats....but if the original one is not available...no point then.

TMNT is still available on the Hong Kong PSN and Wolfenstein 3D is still on the US PSN for anyone looking for a work around. I managed to get codes for Scott Pilgrim from an American seller on eBay several months ago and the way he described it was as if they'd be expiring sometime this year but if Gamestop is still selling them I'd assume they must work or they could get in trouble. 

For me it would have to be X-Men arcade and anything else Marvel delisted when they decided to remove digital sale of pretty much anything featuring their characters. That incident alone is enough to make me wary of an all-digital future, stuff that just randomly disappears like Wolfenstein 3D for EU or classics like Red Dead Revolver only makes it worse.

The Simpsons Arcade and Konami's TMNT arcade (I'm not sure if it was in the store on first place, but I'm sure it was delisted from the xbox360).

This. Actually since the konami tmnt is not on psn i really want the xmen arcade game. I've become so desperate that i messaged several people if they would gameshare it to me with no dice. I even offered Paypal but nope. 

Edited by limelight1979