Ps plus games for december 2015 !

TheKicKMe

Gauntlet - meh.

King's Quest Ep 1 - wow, just one ep? How stingy.

Blood Dragon - awesome, but got and completed.

SSX - meh.

Rocketbirds - meh, but I might try it.

Freedom Wars - awesome, but own it.

Personally a meh Month for me. But I don't have plus solely for the games so, if people enjoy it, great.

Edited by Ruliya
  • Like 1

Actually, I wasn't going to, but damn it, since I'm back on Plus at the moment, I will complain.

All these games are either cheap shit, or old shit. There, I said it. Come back when you have something of value. Freedom Wars can be the best game in the world, but at the end of the day, I've seen it going for 20 bucks in store all the time. Whether that's because the Vita isn't selling, or the game isn't that great, I have no idea, all I know is the game is 20 bucks and I could have it physically and permanently, not a shitload of value there. SSX is a fun game and all, but it's from 2012, they're giving away a game from 2012 one month away from 2016, nearly 4 years old that game is. 

It's December too, I never gave a crap about Christmas, and I still don't, but Sony did for some reason, every December Plus users used to get tonnes of stuff, this is nowhere near the level we used to get.

And one final thing, remember not too long ago when we got Arkham Asylum on Plus? I was pretty cheesed off at that since we'd gotten it's sequel, Arkham City, on Plus over a year earlier, hell, I think it was 2 years earlier, I have December 2012 in my head for some reason with that game, and now, they're pretty much doing the same thing. Sure, I want Blood Dragon, I'm fine with getting it, but we got the full god damned version of Far Cry 3 on Plus over a year ago as well. It's like "What good games have we given these guys? Oh, those ones? Well we can't give away their sequels because they're still sort of new and so let's give them the side game or the last one or whatever, what do they care, Plus is mandatory now!"

Actually, here's my final thing, I swear somewhere in some small print it was said that trophies in the main list of a game can't REQUIRE any purchase other than the main game, well fucking Plus costs extra and multiplayer trophies are still a thing. Although I have no evidence on me here so unless I bother to Google it when I wake up, ignore this last part.

• Like 2

So for the first time a game I already bought is free on Plus...SSX aside though, fucking awesome month! I never really intended to buy Freedom Wars but I've heard many good things so that's good, Blood Dragon is FUCKING AWESOME, I used to have it on an old account. I watched Steam Train play Kings Quest and it was awesome so that'll be fun. And I've never really heard about the others so they may be good

Also it'd be nice if you or a mod could update the OP with all the games, and if you do then you might wanna change the title to correspond with that too.

King's Quest is a Episodic game and Ep2 is not even out yet.

Good month for PS+ :D

Yet you can still buy the season pass. So why not give us the season pass? Or maybe it's their way to add each episode as its own plus offering, taking up space in four more separate months?

Yet you can still buy the season pass. So why not give us the season pass? Or maybe it's their way to add each episode as its own plus offering, taking up space in four more separate months?

Cause they want to make money. By giving away the first ep they get money from Sony and get the chance to draw in more people who'll buy the season pass or least the next episodes to see what happens. If they don't then no skin off their back since they got paid by Sony already. It's like when telltale gave away the walking dead season 2 rather than the first one. They wanted people to buy the first season, which just happen to be on sale at the time, to understand what happens before playing two. This is all to draw in the new players not the old.
  • Like 2

I'll take a stab at SSX again. Looking forward to it. Wait, aren't the servers shut down for SSX? And they're giving it away for free?

Better sit down. Not only that servers are still working, but EA actually patched Bandwagon badge. To get a badge you have to play global event with 50 k riders. Now it auto pops when you start first global event no matter how many other people are playing it. 

• Like 1

Better sit down. Not only that servers are still working, but EA actually patched Bandwagon badge. To get a badge you have to play global event with 50 k riders. Now it auto pops when you start first global event no matter how many other people are playing it. 

But, why do I have to sit down? lol