DON'T BUY THIS GAME ON PS3!

ToxicRedBull1

True. I'm finally into the top tier and am hating this boring game.

I am skipping Rally Sweden entirely because I have the trophy for winning and I know I'll have the points to win the championship by the end.

Can't all be good.

i can add,

"Cars 2" is far more enjoyable racing than this p.o.s. 

still trophies is trophies ?

also before buy Any Digital product, its advisable to do some research,

but gameplay videos cannot provide experience of controls and "physics" of the game ?

+info about refunds:

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/playstation-store-cancellation-policy/

You can cancel a digital content purchase within 14 days from the date of transaction, provided that you have not started downloading or streaming it.

• 2 weeks later...

Racing games are my favorite genre of games on any console or PC, and I played a lot of "bad" racing games during that time (MX vs ATV Supercross, MUD, ATV racers on ps1, etc..), but this game is complete rubbish to say the least... I'm not that guy that wants every game at 1080p 60 fps, I can play a game at 480p 30fps and I won't even bother when the game is fun, but WRC5?? Holy s***... I don't even know how Sony approved this... I played WRC 4 on PS3 and it wasn't the best rally game ever (that is reserved for the DiRT series ahah) but it was fun, a lot of stages and cars to choose from. Now this game is in no way a step up from WRC 4, it's a step back, the game can't even be played properly, the frames jump from 30 fps to 10 fps in every corner, every jump, every straight, every dip... I will only make a sacrifice to complete the game just to get the platinum since it is that easy to obtain.. I'm really sad for people who actually bought this game when it came out, I really am...

• Like 1

First of all, I didn't played any of previous WRC games. I download WRC 5 just because it's in PS Plus this month. I think that when you get used to ugly graphics and crappy car physics this game is really fun to play. It's not very good game, but I think (IMHO) it deserves strong 5/10 ☺️

I didn't believe this until i tried it, the handling is so bad i couldn't believe it! I though that it was the ps3 controller, that was making it terrible (havent played on ps3 for some time), but even when i tried ps4 controller it still sucked. Idk if i ever get used to this shitty handilng... 

21 minutes ago, itzzh3lixx said:

How do i play WRC-2? Just completed the Junior in first place and just picked a random contract. Now i am back in Junior, if i have to play through junior again i will flip.

The way it was for me was that one of the contracts offered was with the same team I had just raced with in the previous season which would have resulted in a repeat of the previous season at the same level. My guess is you picked that contract.

16 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

The way it was for me was that one of the contracts offered was with the same team I had just raced with in the previous season which would have resulted in a repeat of the previous season at the same level. My guess is you picked that contract.

Yeah i did... i felt comfortable with that car :( Do you know if i can just give up every race and still go into WRC-2 at last place?

54 minutes ago, itzzh3lixx said:

Yeah i did... i felt comfortable with that car :( Do you know if i can just give up every race and still go into WRC-2 at last place?

I think you still need to win. You'll need to excel in that series to be offered a spot with crappy teams in the series above. (Haven't played WRC 5, but that's how it worked in WRC 4.) You'll need to look carefuly after the end of the season so that you pick a team in WRC 2 ?

2 hours ago, Intresseklubben said:

I think you still need to win. You'll need to excel in that series to be offered a spot with crappy teams in the series above. (Haven't played WRC 5, but that's how it worked in WRC 4.) You'll need to look carefuly after the end of the season so that you pick a team in WRC 2 ?

Well that sucks, wish the guide on ps3trophies wouldn't be so basic and expect the only people who plays the game is people who got experience with WRC :P but i guess those were their only audience until PS+ came along

On 30-6-2017 at 7:09 AM, maurjen said:

isnt there a patch glitch for it?

No, you have to finish 10 stages and win 1 of them. Beware that you have to finish them, so quitting right after the start or not finishing within 30 seconds from the other person, won't count. Good news is that you can do them in private games with a friend and then you can select a short track to get through them quickly.

6 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

currently downloading the game by Plus... is it worth the Platinum?

It will bore you to death and the game glitches often. If you have patience with glitches and likes to listen to something else while playing, go for It. If not, run away.

4 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

It will bore you to death and the game glitches often. If you have patience with glitches and likes to listen to something else while playing, go for It. If not, run away.

well at least isn't as much as boring Abyss Odyssey is.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...