• Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
  • Devil May Cry 1,2,3
  • Castlevania Lament of Innocence
  • Fatal Frame Series
  • Dirge of Cerbrus: Final Fantasy VII
  • Armored Core Nexus
  • Soul Calibur 2
  • Like 2

I didn't play many games in the PS2 era, I tended to play the same ones over and over until I got tired of them.

The Kessen games would be amazing! I don't think that this will be likely though...

24majp2.jpg

The X-Men Legends games on PS4 would also be a must-have for me.

As would all of The Lord of the Rings games, I played those through so many times!

30vyvxx.png

Edited by Vulrien

I really want Road Trip Adventure and Metropolismania 1 and 2. They are very unknown games so I doubt that they will ever get a remaster and I believe the developers of metropolismania no longer exist anymore which sucks but I can still dream (I know it will never happen). It would also be good to have NFS Most Wanted to be in HD with trophy support as the Xbox 360 has it with achievement support. Also Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist of the Roses and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The Beginning of Destiny because they are childhood faves  :D

Edited by IGOTATEMPA

Airblade (PS2 launch title from the Burnout developers)

Burnout Revenge 

Digital Devil Saga (mainly because never played it and can't stand going back to games older than the PS3 gen now)

Xenosaga trilogy (with EU ports of 1 and 3 now should be easy with digital distribution) 

Simpsons Hit & Run 

Timesplitters 

Terminator: Rise of the Machines (really good game of the film done properly) 

Star Ocean: Til The End of Time

Viewtiful Joe (would be nice but not essential) 

Thank you for the heads up! :) I just created a thread for it and credited you in it.

I actually checked that article yesterday but since they didn't mentioned it was a PS2 game and I didn't even knew that game existed that's why I didn't made a thread for it earlier.

I really want Road Trip Adventure and Metropolismania 1 and 2. They are very unknown games so I doubt that they will ever get a remaster and I believe the developers of metropolismania no longer exist anymore which sucks but I can still dream (I know it will never happen). It would also be good to have NFS Most Wanted to be in HD with trophy support as the Xbox 360 has it with achievement support. Also Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist of the Roses and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The Beginning of Destiny because they are childhood faves  :D

This PS2 games on PS4 are more emulations rather than remasters, which means it doesn't take much effort to bring them except for adding trophies and other features that also don't take much money investment in the first place, so it can happen :) also as long as Sony contacts the publisher or whoever is holding the rights of those IPs right now then it doesn't matter if the original devs closed. ;)

Edited by Finozzi1696

Tony Hawk 4 would be absolutely amazing and basically every beat em up like the Street Fighter Alpha or Samurai Shodown Anthology. (Luckily Last Blade 2 comes for Ps4 :yay: :yay: :yay: )

I also don't get why Garou Mark of the Wolves hasn't been ported yet. It's out since a long time for Xbox, so where is our version?

I see that you mentioned Samurai Shodown Anthology, well this Tuesday only one game from that anthology is coming to PS4: Samurai Shodown VI. Check the link for more info :)

silenthill2gayl2.png dq8mgka0.png

Man i love those games, i wish i could play on ps4 specially DQ8 with trophies because is one of my favorite games of all time :)

I could choose onimusha 1,2,3  because this game deserved the same attention as DMC!

I could choose too shadow of the colossus, burnout takedown/revenge, kingdom hearts 2, soul calibur 2/3, klonoa 2, ICO, red faction, suikoden 3, tekken tag tournament, resident evil code veronica and hitman blood money

Man i love those games, i wish i could play on ps4 specially DQ8 with trophies because is one of my favorite games of all time :)

I could choose onimusha 1,2,3  because this game deserved the same attention as DMC!

I could choose too shadow of the colossus, burnout takedown/revenge, kingdom hearts 2, soul calibur 2/3, klonoa 2, ICO, red faction, suikoden 3, tekken tag tournament, resident evil code veronica and hitman blood money

Kingdom Hearts 2 is already confirmed to be coming to PS4! :) both the 1.5 and 2.5 Kingdom Hearts' HD Collections are coming to PS4 on March next year. 2.8 is coming to, so next year you'll have every Kingdom Hearts game on your PS4!

And Red Faction 1 and 2 were rated by PEGI some weeks ago, so they'll be coming to PS4 very soon too :)

• Like 1