Your wishlist of PS3 games to PS4?

Jurgen

Now some of these may seem stupid to say, but hear me out...

I know that they ported the old GTA games, but a remaster of them as a package and maybe throw in the GTA IV single player alone would be awesome. Part of it is that I hate multiplayer trophies, and in the end feel that Grand Theft Auto is, at its core, a single player game through and through. 

The Modern Warfare series has started on PS4 now with Modern Warfare remastered launching, but how about Modern Warfare 2 and 3. Growing up, Modern Warfare 2 was by far my favorite game and I can't even imagine what they could do with the graphics nowadays. All the explosive set-pieces and rubble flying everywhere would be visually stunning. 

A remastered Jak and Daxter trilogy again would blow my mind. The Jak and Daxter series is my favorite of all time and I could not wish for something more exciting. It is very rare that I ever pick up a game within the first week of its release, but the Jak and Daxter collection remastered for PS4 would easily be a pre-order and midnight release for me. 

Finally, I believe that there is already news on this happening, but the Kingdom Hearts games on PS4 would be another series I would pre-order and attend the midnight release. Along with the Jak and Daxter series, I grew up playing the first Kingdom Hearts game and fell in love with it. I never got around to getting Kingdom Hearts 2 or any of the spin-off stories or DS games. So yeah, I guess these would be my wishes. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to see the mass effect trilogy to be remastered to ps4.  Since I just player the first game on my pc for like 10 hours. 

In 2016 they said if they were going to do it they will do it perfectly so we'll see.

I love how they've remastered a lot of good games from the PS3. There are some games that i would really love to see them bring back. :coffee: 

* Borderlands 1

I know Borderland's 2 and The Pre-Sequel are on the PS4, but i believe they should also remaster the first game. So that people can play the entire PS3 trilogy before getting their hands on Borderlands 3.

* Resistance Trilogy

It is most likely that Sony will not continue this franchise. Especially if you've seen the ending to Resistance 3. Also if you know Sony are trying to create many new creative IP's this generation compared to the PS3 era. But it would be nice if we could get a remaster of some kind, i don't really care if they don't bring back the multiplayer.

* Infamous 1 and 2

I would like for them to remaster these for the PS4, especially since i missed out on them last generation. And i play more on my PS4 than my PS3 these days.

* The Far Cry Trilogy

Far Cry games seems to be getting a lot of negativity these days, mainly due to Ubisoft's poor decisions and recycling assets from older titles. I bet many people including i would love to see these classics be remastered.

* Mass Effect trilogy

Never got to play these, I've heard they're good... like hundreds of times.

Now i'll go sob on my PS4, knowing they wont be remastered. 

nikstan305.png

Edited by nikstan305

Skate 1,2,3(Still no better skating games and 8.generation nearly has no skating games, except for THPS5 which is pretty bad as you might know)

Mafia 2(i thought they would bring 1 and 2 to PS4 when Mafia 3 gets released, they didnt)

Edited by BrutalLooter

Dark Souls/Demon's Souls - I never really gave DS a fair shake back in the day and skipped the first DkS altogether. After really getting into SotFS, DkS3 and Bloodborne, I'd like a chance to go back to them.

Dragon's Dogma - Fantastic game I've been dying to replay. Really thought we'd see a Remaster on PS4 after the PC version sold so well but alas, Capcom is more interested in remaking every single RE game 50 times.

Deadly Premonition - There's absolutely no need for this, I just want an excuse to play and buy Deadly Premonition again.

Okami - Okami HD on PS3 already renders at 4K and downsamples to 1080p, so why not just put it on PS4 as a native 4K game? 

Red Dead Redemption - Never happening, but I can dream...

Dragon's Crown - Like Deadly Premonition, I'm just looking for a reason to sink another 150hrs into this fantastic brawler, but unlike DP, it could actually benefit from the horsepower of the PS4. It got framey on PS3 when the action got thick and the online frankly was atrociously implemented.

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel - No one but my friend and I seemed to appreciate this co-op gem.

Condemned/Condemned 2 - Condemned isn't a PS3 game but I would love to see the pair remastered/ported anyway as they were great games IMO and, to this day, pretty unique. They could strip the multiplayer out of the sequel though as it was terrible.

Edited by CorpseFart
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'd say Ghostbusters The Video Game and Spider-man Web Of Shadows. Both of these games were extremely fun when I was younger. Web of Shadows didn't have trophy support but now would be a perfect time to do so. The servers for Ghostbusters were shut down but you never know what could happen. There still working for the Xbox so you never know. Either way I would buy these 2 in a heart beat.:D 

Edited by marvelboy10

This could get big...

• Resistance Trilogy (prioritized online for R2)
  • Dead Space Trilogy (online co-op for DS3 prioritized)
  • inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2
  • Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Generations, and Sonic Colors (Boost Trilogy)
  • Borderlands 
  • Modnation Racers
  • Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
  • Portal 2
  • Heavenly Sword (with trophies)
  • More...

1. Lightning Returns (with cross save ability to retain data) or preferably the XIII trilogy just like they did with KH 1.5 + 2.5.

2. Tales of Symphonia

3. Tales of Vesperia: It's old, but I loved it on the PS3 and it had a lot of volume.

4. Okami HD: Never got to play the PS3 one, but I did play a bit of the PS2 one when I rented it and it was pretty good.

5. The Harry Potter games : I like the series, never played the games except on PS1/2 and GBA, and they seem like easy plats as well.

Edited by Lava_Yuki