Project Platinum: BlazBlue

Shana Alter

Some questions :) since i´m new.

Is this just for fun?

Can anyone join?

Since i have already done all Blazblue´s.

Welcome.

You can participate in any Project Platinum event on these forums. Having all the games mentioned in the first post platinumed means you have earned the platinum trophy for this particular Project Platinum.

This gives you 12 points for the general leaderboards. More info and the leaderboards can be found here: link

OT: I'll join in with Continuum Shift Extend :)

Edited by Ric

Updated.

Put me down as Black Squiggly, with DETERMINATION to become a booby lady one day. (Oh and you misspelled it "Back Squiggly" in the Hall of Fame)

Fixed.

Sign me up as :hidden:Back Squiggly TuSN6vj.png  but, I can't even get the Tutorial trophy for BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND.........I tried, I tried so hard god damn it.

cries%20manly%20tears%20deadpool_zpsers2

What exactly are you having trouble with and what version? 

Some questions :) since i´m new.

Is this just for fun?

Can anyone join?

Since i have already done all Blazblue´s.

You do not have all done exactly next time also read the part that says list the games and rank.

Welcome.

You can participate in any Project Platinum event on these forums. Having all the games mentioned in the first post platinumed means you have earned the platinum trophy for this particular Project Platinum.

This gives you 12 points for the general leaderboards. More info and the leaderboards can be found here: link

He is not platinum rank as he does not have the XBLAZE games.

You can put me down for Boobie Lady. I only have Lost Memories done.

Why don't you have the 1st game done?

Welcome.

Thank you for the info. 

You do not have all done exactly next time also read the part that says list the games and rank.

Well i was merely asking since it is the 1st for me. 

And i said only Blazblue, didn´t mention Xblaze.

Either way. 

BLAZBLUE 

BlazBlue Continuum Shift 

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND

BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA

BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND

Edited by DPatriot

Why don't you have the 1st game done?

The summaries keep putting me off. >_>

Also, it's really hard to spoil much about Embryo (that I know of) through Lost Memories when I don't even know what the hell's going on since I was mashing :circle: the whole time. It may as well be some meaningless images for me. :P

Edited by Wdog-999

Peace Kochiya, I will sign up for the unflattering title of Boobie Lady - I have completed XBLAZE LOST: MEMORIES and don't plan on playing any of the other games since the BlazBlue games seem to be fighting games and the only fighting game I enjoy is Super Smash Brothers, which I will never play again since I severed my relationship with Nintendo. :facepalm:-_-

Edited by DetectiveCJ