What games would you like to see get re-released in 2016?

ItsWhooper

Off topic - in response to the "no remasters, we want new games FFS!" sentiment:

To which I would add that more games, available on more platforms, is not a bad thing. 

On topic: 

I'd like to see some more PS4 re-releases of PS properties and classics I missed out on in Generation 6 when I was a Ninten-kid. I may give FF7 a go at some point to see if I can see what all the fuss is about there, but other than that I probably need some guidance on what's worth playing from that generation of PS history.

great vid but this really only touches on them fully remaking a game i personally would be happy with them just flipping and tweeking some code around and giving me the games from my past just as they were back on the old systems only playable on the new systems sure making it prettier is nice and adding trophies is great but if they said would u rather have shadow hearts trilogy and xenosaga series as "ugly" as they was back on ps2 but be playable on new system but no trophies or have them say well making it all pretty and adding trophies makes this nearly improbable and will cost both u and the creators as much as a new release id definitely say bring on the beast its still a beauty to my eyes

• 2 months later...

Actually, I have an idea...

Shadow.Hearts.600.635949.jpg

The Shadow Hearts series!!!! ^_^

After watching RPG Link recent marathon, I got addicted to this series but I am never going back to PS2 just for this. I did buy and play From the New World up to getting the vampire chick and enjoyed the sidequests. They need to make a remastered collection of this. WITH TROPHIES. I would definitely try to platinum these. :)

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Saints Row 2 - Trophies + a decent PS port for my all-time favorite game would be excellent.

Heavenly Sword - Trophies please.

Skyrim - PS4 graphics please.

Rumble Racing - Oh the nostalgia. Just re-release every 2001-2003 racing game for that matter; HWVX, MJMD, all of them.

Final Fantasy 7. The best RPG of all time in the universe and it NEVER got a re-release...? That is so wrong and disrespectful to the company that made it.

Now, being serious, I dont like re-releases or remasters. And that is the main reason of why I dont own a PS4 yet. Old games should be a kind of treat, a bonus, when you purchase a new game from a specific company.

HHmm i was wondering if there will ever be a remake of the Dead Rising 2 series? And the possibility that Dead Rising 3 can be added to this bundle would make it even greater. Also a remake of the Batman Arkham series including the Arkham Knight, all DLC in the series and no online trophies. Would be great to Increase the difficulty to earn trophies

Edited by poisonblooded