PlayStation Plus February 2016 Line Up Revealed

LastMinuteSavior

I'm probably the only person who's primary reason for subscription is cloud saves.

Count me in as well. The discounts are pretty much my only reason to stay on PS Plus (I need multi-player obviously, lol).

I tink people thought i was trying to burn you - all i meant was.... indie isn't a genre.

saying 'I don't like indie games' (a worryingly common sentiment on these forums at times) is just as asinine as saying 'I don't like games made in Japan' or 'I don't like games with cell shading'.

There are all types of games in the 'indie' bracket. One can no quicker dismiss all indie games than they can dismiss all retail games.

Indies beat me up and stole my wife, that's why I hate indyahs!

Still, the Vita lineup is weak. WEAK AS HELL.

Tecmo KOEI needs to enter the dance hall ASAP in the next months.

So, this lineup is great, but also a mess imo.

I'll say this again: "PEOPLE DON'T BUY A VITA JUST TO PLAY INDIES"

• Like 1

Lemmings Touch was funded by SCE and supported by Sony Santa Monica's XDEV programme. 

It's not an indie. 

Goddamn, every people on america knows I'm speaking in general terms. I've already did my research. I know that.

• Like 1

I tink people thought i was trying to burn you - all i meant was.... indie isn't a genre.

saying 'I don't like indie games' (a worryingly common sentiment on these forums at times) is just as asinine as saying 'I don't like games made in Japan' or 'I don't like games with cell shading'.

There are all types of games in the 'indie' bracket. One can no quicker dismiss all indie games than they can dismiss all retail games.

Nah it's fine I would never think that way, and you seem to be a nice person/user cx plus i said I usually don't like them not like I don't like them at all, I guess people who can read "between lines" or cautiously would understand my point and yours as well. Have a great day and thanks again for the info! ^~^
  • Like 1

Didn't we get Grid 2 a long time ago? Is the predecessor or a sequel. If it is a prequel, that's kind of shitty.

it's the sequel, the Grid 1 don't have psn trophies.

I just learned that Persona's are RPGs and Persona Arena's are fighting games. Seems like there are a trillion other P* games out there, anything else I should know going in?

It's somewhat based on Blazblue (or at least resembles it), I don't remember how hard it is tough (1 of the Persona Arena games was really hard to plat, but I'm unsure how hard it really is).

Great month for me. Pumped about Helldivers being on PS+ since I've heard good things and looked interesting when it was released. I've never played and don't know hardly anything about Persona games, but they get lots of love on the forums here so this will be a great opportunity to try out P4AU. On top of those two, GRID Autosport looks like a solid racing game. Definitely trying all 3 of those out.

Didn't we get Grid 2 a long time ago? Is the predecessor or a sequel. If it is a prequel, that's kind of shitty.

Pretty sure it's a sequel and the reviews I've read say it's better than Grid 2.

it's the sequel, the Grid 1 don't have psn trophies.

It's somewhat based on Blazblue (or at least resembles it), I don't remember how hard it is tough (1 of the Persona Arena games was really hard to plat, but I'm unsure how hard it really is).

We are getting the easier one....and the newer one.

I preordered Persona 4 Ultimax just for the Teddy punching bag, worth it. But seeing a game I purchased on here, I now know how people feel. ;-;

This month looks decent though.

You have it physically. Always have the option of trading or selling it. At least you are not one of the few who bought is digitally.