PlayStation Plus IGC lineup for March 2016

Jay

Broforce, PS4 - Have to see the trophy list/difficulty
Flame Over, PS Vita - Loved an arcade game where you played as a fireman, we'll but probably too difficult to bother with
Galak-Z, PS4 - "Stay tuned for exciting news about Galak-Z in the coming weeks."  Incoming DLC, no thanks because cheap :P
The Last Guy, PS3 - just what
Reality Fighters, PS Vita - not more MP boosting
Super Stardust HD, PS3 - too difficult to bother

Sony isn't exactly going out of their way to please their customers. Some people will probably enjoy themselves immensely with some of these titles, but for most of us these games are totally uninteresting. Is it just me or does it feel like we get pretty similar games every month?

EDIT: Typo.

Edited by Bartoulum

I like the ps4 choices for this month and if this Flame over is cross buy than I'll get that also. I must be one of the few that don't mind the games we get on plus these days. I like trying other types of games out plus PS plus isn't all about the free games. More times than not the sales are pretty decent also and I end up getting a lot of the bigger games a lot cheaper by just waiting for them to go on sale.

• Like 3

I'm usually seemingly in the minority of people that are totally fine with the PS Plus line-ups, but nothing interests me this month :(

I know how you feel... I've always defended Sony but this month is REALLY weak... :(

Edited by bpmotard
  • Like 1

I appreciate PS+ for what it really is the same way I appreciate Herpes for what it really is - Something to avoid getting.

Well then I am sorry you feel that way. But on the flipside I see people who complain about the PS+ lineup the same way I see whiny children - Something to avoid. Have a nice day 

• Like 3

Well then I am sorry you feel that way. But on the flipside I see people who complain about the PS+ lineup the same way I see whiny children - Something to avoid. Have a nice day 

If you are the type of consumer who sees people who are not happy about pre-paying money for a service that was great and has significantly declined the last year or so express this opinion, then I will gladly avoid you as well.  Companies like Sony rely on consumers like you to push this kind of trash-mentality on the rest of us, but luckily you are in the minority.  Most people have come to realize that the IGC is no longer a selling point of +, and since that's the ONLY reason some people like myself were paying for it, then the service is no longer worthwhile.  This terrible list is nothing new, we've been getting the same indie clones over and over for months now and the occasional speck of something interesting that doesn't look like a game I played on my NES 30 years ago has all but disappeared.  Like I said, when Sony finally wants to be competitive with Microsoft again I will take another look, but for now, I have no intentions of renewing my sub.

• Like 4