Discuss the trophies of Republique

snakebit10

Looks mostly collectible base, so even if they're well hidden, a guide will probably make it a pretty simple platinum. First 4 episodes have been out for a very long time on other platforms too. 

has anyone here played the first 4 episodes on another platform? if so, feedback on the game would be appreciated :) it's got pretty positive reviews across the board though. 

also, lazy effort of trophy images is lazy. can't even call it an effort, really. xD

The game looks good, for a mobile game. For a PS4 game this looks pretty meh. I somehow also associate mobile games with very limited gameplay, considering they still seem to be graded on a slightly less demanding scale. 

Hitman Go was really fun though, but not exactly something that I have a PS4 for. Too bad the Vita is a sinking ship because it would be great for mobile ports.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I bought this because I was told it was a stealth game with hacking. The hacking is BS, the stealth is really basic and the storyline is really, really dull.

I typically like to play a game on my own the first playthrough. However, I strongly recommend using a guide if you decide to play this. I am having a very difficult time sitting through a second playthrough for the cleanup. . .