Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snakebit10

Discuss the trophies of Republique

24 posts in this topic

Hopefully its at least fun. I wish developers didnt just use the trophy images. But i guess its not everyones priority

Looks mostly collectible base, so even if they're well hidden, a guide will probably make it a pretty simple platinum. First 4 episodes have been out for a very long time on other platforms too. 

has anyone here played the first 4 episodes on another platform? if so, feedback on the game would be appreciated :) it's got pretty positive reviews across the board though. 

also, lazy effort of trophy images is lazy. can't even call it an effort, really. xD

Straight up, the entire list is finish the game and find all collectibles. That means it'll be really easy, but lame overall. Guess they put as much effort into coming up with trophies as they did making images.

It was a mobile game first so I'm not terribly surprised by the list. I hope the story stands up well on console. 

least it has a plat :) hyped for this hope it plays better on the ps4 

I have had this pre ordered for a while on NIS, I can't wait to play it.

From what I'm told it plays like Remember Me just more stealthy? 

I never thought that I cared too much about trophy images until now. Oh no, what have they done! :(

Those trophy images...such beauty. I'd say I am blown away but that would be such a huge understatement. The level of detail is astonishing. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the game sucks since it's clear so much of their development time went into the trophy art

I thought it was another telltale game (once the list is so easy) :)

Pretty solid game for a iphone !

Seems easy enough. Loving the trophy images, such a varied design. Also, the plat says "earn all trophies in metamorphosis"?

I love games that use default trophy icons lmao.

Other then that, looks really easy.

Reminds of Reality Fighters trophy list......can't even look at the description.

Well see it on the bright side. These PS trophies are real trophies now  B)

Edited by MvP-BumperKlever

The game looks good, for a mobile game. For a PS4 game this looks pretty meh. I somehow also associate mobile games with very limited gameplay, considering they still seem to be graded on a slightly less demanding scale. 

Hitman Go was really fun though, but not exactly something that I have a PS4 for. Too bad the Vita is a sinking ship because it would be great for mobile ports.

Reminds me of the Life Is Strange trophy list: bronzes for completing an episode, and everything else collectable-related.

I haven't looked into this one much, but wasn't this supposed to be a stealth game?

The trophy list looks more like a telltale's game. Looks like it's not going to be very challenging.

I bought this because I was told it was a stealth game with hacking. The hacking is BS, the stealth is really basic and the storyline is really, really dull.

I typically like to play a game on my own the first playthrough. However, I strongly recommend using a guide if you decide to play this. I am having a very difficult time sitting through a second playthrough for the cleanup. . .