what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

On 8/15/2021 at 4:42 AM, SKiL_Clash said:

Currently working on Dark Souls III.

But after getting the Platinum in DS 1 And 2. Finding the motivation to keep going on the third one is proving challenging. Really want to get through DS 3, Bloodborne, and Sekiro before Elden Ring comes out.

I think maybe the reason why you're losing motivation is because brute forcing your way through a series in prep for a new game is a passion killer. Elden Ring isn't running anywhere and even if you do get it late you'll most likely be playing the best version of the game all patched up and for a cheaper price too. Be kind to yourself and take your time ?

On 8/15/2021 at 5:35 AM, FlakednShaked said:

I’ve been making my way through Outriders. It had a fun story but the endgame is a GRIND solo, especially if you’re not crazy about min maxing. Eh, I’m learning though.

Got this plat recently. It's only the skill accolades that are a bit grindy; the others come naturally, as you say, if you're into min maxing. I had been keeping note of skills from the beginning but refused to swap out 'hunt the prey' (Trickster class) even though it was the first skill I maxed out because it was too good a skill and invaluable on higher world tiers.

• Like 1

Well, I platinumed Ratchet & Clank (2016) a few weeks back and I'm sitting on Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (Vita) at 94% with the two easiest trophies left to pop.  I'm trying to decide when I want to pop them and for what number platinum.  So lately I've been working on Uncharted 4 on the 4, Wet on the 3 and I've gotten back to Hotline: Miami on the Vita after many years.  I haven't popped a trophy yet for Hotline: Miami, but I will soon.  For now, I am working on those three games. 

Edited by Spider-Man916

• 2 weeks later...

Got three in the works at the moment.

Genshin Impact (PS4) - Should have Liyue's reputation maxed out next week and will switch to Inazuma.  I have my sakura tree at the max level it can get to for the current update and I'm building characters to tackle my last spiral abyss trophy.  I think if I ever get a PS5 this trophy list should auto-pop and give me the platinum!

Yakuza Kiwami 2 - Put this one on the backburner for the past week since fishing was added to GI.  Going to work on the extra stuff in the game this weekend and hopefully be done with the legend playthrough in the next week or so.

Beat Saber - Slowly chipping away at this game.  Still need about 30 million points and have another 10 hours to grind until the platinum.  Luckily, I love playing this casually after work.

• Like 1

Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom.  Almost done with my first playthrough, just mopping up some misc trophies before going to beat the final boss.  Then I just have to do a second playthrough and get the quests I missed the first run (it was an alternate route for one quest, didn't do a save and reload to do both routes in one run).  After that just have the other ending and a no game over run left.

• Like 2

Currently working on Warface, it's a pretty fun and complete game in my opinion taking into consideration that is a free to play game. The main focus of the game is the cooperation missions but it have a bit of PVP too (and trophies for that of course).

I usually never go for for only online games unless I like them a lot, just like this case so while I'm stilling enjoying it I'm working on it since I think the trophies are not too crazy to get.

I only need to find a squad to finally beat an especial operation in hard difficulty and a wave style operation too. Hopefully I will find some friends here soon.

If I make it and don't go to other game this would be my platinum #165 :platinum:

Thanks for reading see you guys!