what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

On PS3, I am currently working on Asura's Wrath (am aiming for the 100%), Naruto UNS Revolution, Metro: Last Light and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

On Vita, I just started Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus.

Will be getting a PS4 pretty soon and a PS5 later this year/early next year. 

Platinum 99- Currently attempting Prince of Persia Warrior Within, going to wait until after May 2nd to attempt hard mode I just hope it isn't too brutal.
 Mainly May 2nd just to reach the 10 year mark from my first trophy.
 And Might attempt The Last Guardian for Platinum 100 depending on how that might go, I might wind up doing Nexomon Extinction otherwise Nexomon will be 200 whenever I get there.
 And platinum 101 thinking about either going for Werewolf the Apocalypse or Prince of Persia the Two Thrones.

• Like 1

I have a bunch of PS5 games that I can platinum, but I'm not sure where to start. I could platinum some PS Plus games like Bugsnax or Maneater. Or I could go back and platinum a game I already did on PS4 like Miles Morales or Control. There are also game on the PS Plus collection like Days Gone. Honestly if it wasn't for the fact that Resident Evil Village was coming out in May, I'm not sure I would buy another game for most of the year.

On 3/7/2021 at 6:45 PM, dieselmanchild said:

Metro Last Light.

I can’t stop wondering why I never really heard of these games before, they’re fantastic.

Had all the Metro plats, and the series never ceases to amaze me, in terms of story and gameplay. You should go for Metro: Exodus and complete the trilogy.

Edited by test-dummy-99
  • Like 2

I really do not know what platinum to go for next as I am having a lot of attention span issues and having trouble focusing with games in gerenal currently, I keep saying I wanna finish off my plaitnum for Dragon Ball Kakarot but everytime I load my PS4 up to play it I'm like EH! I'm so close now to getting my Diablo 3 Raper of Souls platinum out of the way but the grind is killing me. I guess to answer the question it would be those two just need to actually sit down and do them.

Curse of the dead gods just on the final grind at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

I really do not know what platinum to go for next as I am having a lot of attention span issues and having trouble focusing with games in gerenal currently, I keep saying I wanna finish off my plaitnum for Dragon Ball Kakarot but everytime I load my PS4 up to play it I'm like EH! I'm so close now to getting my Diablo 3 Raper of Souls platinum out of the way but the grind is killing me. I guess to answer the question it would be those two just need to actually sit down and do them.

This happens to me a lot sometimes I will just have no motivation to trophy hunt I usually take a month or two off and then I get the motivation back again.

• Like 2

Lc07576.png

I platinumed Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 back in 2013. Peace Walker, however, was the only one I didn't platinum back then. After a long time of planning, I think it's time to start working on this and close another chapter of my book. Not to mention, it has a few online trophies, but at least I'm done with them soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, test-dummy-99 said:

Had all the Metro plats, and the series never ceases to amaze me, in terms of story and gameplay. You should go for Metro: Exodus and complete the trilogy.

I love post-apocalyptic settings, and I think Metro has one of the most well realized worlds I’ve seen in this genre. It is honestly brilliant! And the survival-horror aspects just mesh so seamlessly with the dark, dank corridors of the underground tunnels and caverns.

I am absolutely going to play Metro Exodus when I get a chance. It looks like it has some cool ideas! From what I’ve seen it looks pretty fantastic, and the graphical upgrade looks gorgeous. It seems you spend a lot more time on the surface too, with a wider variety of different environments. I can’t wait to play it and see where the story goes next. ?

• Like 2