what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Currently doing the Wargroove platinum and I hate it so much, I have been playing this game non stop for over 7 days and i am close to 4 missions away from getting the hardest trophy in the game if can get the best ranking on them.

This game has been so tedious for me and it sure has thought me to research my games before I play them if they have a low platinum rate.

Edited by Arzoden
  • Like 1

Just got the Plat in God Of War 3 Remastered finally on my PS5. For now I'm gonna wait a little, I'll try to Plat (if it has one) Sonic Origins in late June and then I know I'll Platinum (hopefully Double Platinum?) Klonoa 1 & 2 at the start of July on PS4 & PS5 (and even all Achievements on Xbox Series X)

Maybe I'll get the one for Syphon Filter if it's not that bad (already own it through PS3/PSVita so I should get it without upgrading my PS+ regardless) and for now I'm gonna go for the couple of Achievements I've got left across Half-Life 2/Ep. 1/Ep. 2/Portal in The Orange Box on XsX (actually never finished Ep. 1 or even started Ep. 2 on the Xbox Version of them apparently ?‍♂️ and I've been in the mood to replay those games... It's been nearly a Decade I bet since I last played them)

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

Resistance: Burning Skies on Vita. And the big one being LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. It's a great game...but I can only really stomach cleaning up 1 planet a day, if that. Planets like Tatooine having 3 areas you need to clean up, and I usually only stomach one area a day...much less the whole planet, I still have a ton left to do. 

Right now Eiyuden chronicle rising, life is strange 2, and soul caliber 6. Former 2 i will likely finish by the end of the week  but sc6 will be a while as im about halfway through with soul chronicle but barely touched libra of soul, but its gonna likely be my main game once Eiyuden is done but i may slip in something short like Pumpkin jack or one of the edna and harvey games i bought in the recent sale so i can prepare 750 for klonoa.

Edited by jgm4789

Three Games right now:

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy - Just had help with the online trophies so I just need to grind for the 'gold' trophy and 50 fights. I don't think the gold is cumulative like the guide says since I should of had the trophy by now. ?

Deathloop - Going for the One Perfect Day trophy again. The guide was wrong about still getting the trophy if I decide to stay in the Loop. Also some miss. trophies left and the two online trophies also left.

Maid of Sker - Two runs to do. A Hard Game Run and a One Save Only Run. Also have the 'Bump into furniture' to do, will try to get that one on the original run save. I can't tell if my bumping are working. :rolleyes:

I am Playing Final Fantasy VII; I didn't have much time to sit down and enjoy it as intended. On another side task, I'm grinding Deep Rock Galactic, but this will take a while because the game requires some serious dedication to complete it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will be starting Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands in a couple of days, gonna go for the platinum on that. May take a while as I’m pretty busy with work these days. Not really sure what else is good to play at the moment. Should save my money for big releases coming later this year! 

33 minutes ago, Monochrome said:

It hasn't, I'm just paranoid that it will. Sorry for the misunderstanding. 1f642.png

No worries lol. I don't blame you for being paranoid seeing as Sony seems to quietly remove stuff from PS Now regularly. How is the streaming quality for New Vegas btw?

My old New Vegas copy is on my Xbox 360  and I don't have a PS3 so I will be platinuming it through my premium subscription.

2 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

No worries lol. I don't blame you for being paranoid seeing as Sony seems to quietly remove stuff from PS Now regularly. How is the streaming quality for New Vegas btw?

My old New Vegas copy is on my Xbox 360  and I don't have a PS3 so I will be platinuming it through my premium subscription.

I'm in the same boat, my copy was on the PS3, it died, and I'd already had trophies on it, lol.

But, so far, the steaming has been great. I haven't had any issues except some minor pixelation randomly due to connection, it goes away after a few seconds, and it's never been a big problem during gameplay. It's also never dropped connection, but I still save constantly just in case it does. Load times are also quick, quicker than I remember them being on PS3/360. So, I do recommend it. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Death Stranding.

The funny thing is that for the longest time I had zero interest in Death Stranding. The game looked odd, hearing it being referred to a "Walking Simulator" also didn't appeal to me, especially since I don't play as many open world games as I used to. Anyway, since getting PS Plus Extra, I decided to try it and it had grown on me.