what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Currently working on Wolfenstein: Old Blood. So far it doesn't seem too bad (although I am missing a crap ton of collectables). I think the real challenge will be playing those pesky challenges. Although I am playing the game on UBER and the challenges are on a lower difficulty so I may get through them ok.

I am also working on these games but I am giving them a small break while I work on other things:

Neverwinter: Just need to beat 1000 dragons and I have the plat. Easier said than done. Clocked in over 200 hours into this game and I've only managed to kill 212 dragons.

Crash Bandicoot: Just need gold in two more time trails and I have it. Got a little burned out with the game though so I am giving it a rest. May attempt the others over the course of the next year rather than go for them all at once. I love these games but I don't want to feel worn out by them. I'm not as skilled as some of you trophy hunters ;)

I'm starting Stories: Path of Destinies now.

Hoping I can hang on to this since it has some trophies that require grinding (I'm not a fan of grinding (because actually I'm no trophy hunter but Id like to go for some easy plats :D)) or could be difficult for me... On the paper it should be an easy plat #8 tho.

Edited by slaaack1

Currently a tossup between Uncharted The Lost Legacy, Assassins Creed Syndicate and Velocity Ultra.

I got Mafia II and Middle Earth: Shadow of War coming in the mail. But I got my backlog to take care of so those two games I probably won't touch for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 3:16 PM, omarbanzai said:

If you're doing with a guide, it should take you around an hour or 2, if you don't get some of the missable trophies on your first playthrough.

As for me, my next platinum should probably be Deponia or Lara Croft Go. I haven't decided yet which one I should do first.

L.A. Noire (PS3 version) got all the trophies except the 5 stars case clearance ones, only need 8 more cases finished perfectly to pop the plat, pretty excited about my new plat/100%