what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Stick of Truth and Fractured But Whole. You get a copy of Stick of Truth with But Whole so I decided to platinum it again because it's one of my favorite games. I'll be done with stick of truth tonight for Platinum 192 then I'm going ham on Fractured But Whole to try and finish it before Assassin's Creed Origins so I can get that for Platinum 194 and then Wolfenstein II for 195 possibly. Don't know what my last 4 will be up to 199 though, trying to do quality Platinums for 190-199 then have Monster Hunter World be number 200. Then I can get some more shitty easy Platinums. Gotta have a balance of good and bad. But I might just bite and do some of those easy Platinums I got from the sale this week.

Edit: Forgot about Cyberdimension Neptunia, but I'll Platinum it after I play Wolfenstein and Origins for either 195 or 196

Edited by aZombieDictator

I'm working on Crash Bandicoot (the first, already did 2 and Warped), but the controls just feel....weird? Idk, it's not as smooth as the other two, I feel like I have to play with the directional pad instead of the joystick, as it doesn't move right. Or maybe that's in my head. Also the lack of slide jump keeps throwing me off.

And also The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt because it's an amazing game and I need 100% in it.

Also need to do my Ultra Hard NG+ playthrough of Horizon: Zero Dawn to get 100% before Frozen Wilds arrives.

• Like 1

Right now I'm working on PoP the forgotten sands (easy game but I missed a sarcophagus and didnt want to play it again until that moment), teslagrad (again, missed one trophy so have to restart it) and grim legends: the forsaken bride, as an easy plat in between others. Clearing my backlog a bit.