what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Guess I'm going for Assassin's Creed 3. Thankfully, none of the reported glitched trophies glitched for me. Just got the multiplayer ones left. Are they super easy or something? Couldn't help but notice, it's like the only Assassin's Creed without active boosting sessions, which struck me as odd since Brotherhood and Revelations are older games. 

working on GTA 4 platinum mostly focusing on the under 35 hour trophy

think I'm about 7 hours with with 36 missions passed anyone think I can still make it or should I load a different save file?

That also working on these platinums probably get all but one trophy for them
Sly 1, 2 & 3(vita), The Walking Dead(ps4), Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment(vita), Gow 1 & gow 2(vita, and when the game shows up) and might work on The Witcher 3 platinum as well, buy for the most part aiming for GTA 4 next.

L678c07.png

67% completed on the main list (might not be updated on the website yet). This is a lot easier than I initially expected, just time consuming. I should have the trophy for the challenge list pretty soon, which has been my biggest fear of standing between me and the platinum. Once I get that sucker out of the way, the platinum is pretty much assured.

Batman: Arkham Origins.

L678c07.png

67% completed on the main list (might not be updated on the website yet). This is a lot easier than I initially expected, just time consuming. I should have the trophy for the challenge list pretty soon, which has been my biggest fear of standing between me and the platinum. Once I get that sucker out of the way, the platinum is pretty much assured.

The challenges are not too bad. The only one that may present an issue is the Shotgun challenge, but even then it is manageable in the Caustic Caverns against Varkids.