what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Ni No Kuni

I am working through my PS+ backlog.

Then SHIFT 2 - I really should pick this one up again. I have the most painful trophies done already, it's just a matter of doing the career events at this point.

The track mastery ones will be a bit of a frustration, but I don't have to worry about those yet...

Well I have some games left behind to plat.

-On PS3 im' currently going for Batman Arkham City Plat. (I'm really good with challenges, but I hate collecting riddles omg)

-On PS4 I have to plat Shadow of Mordor and Driveclub (the only two games i left behind on this console). Injustice doesn't count xD.

-On PSVITA I'm waiting right now for the 100 days trophy on Minecraft to get the platinum. After that I have to finish Grim Fandango (I started playing it few months back, but I didin't finish it  for lack of time) and unfortunately I have to buy a second-hand copy of One Piece Unlimited World RED for the multilayer trophy on psvita. (Thanksfully my little bro has a psvita as  well, or I could get the game on ps3 cause of the share). After that i think I'll go for Toukiden plat. which is really time consuming.