what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Going for Dead Space 3, only left to do Pure Survival playthrough, currently at chapter 7/19...Since this is 4th time that I am playing through story it is getting rather boring, tedious and repetitive....Maybe the smart thing to do is to leave it and come back after some time when I would enjoy story once again, but on the other hand it`s better now while I still remember the best routes and enemy spawn points etc. Need to endure and grind it out! ;)

Currently working now that I got Grand Theft Auto IV out of the way
Playstation 4
Skylander's Trap Team
Skylander's Swap Force
The Walking Dead
Lego Jurassic World
Wander(Not sure if I'll get this one or not, heard some trophies were glitched that not many people play either so that would leave Risktaker, Daredevil and Base Jumper left)
I also think exploring 10 caves and the first islands trophy is glitched as well then again I can't remember everywhere I been at either or haven't been at)

Vita
Sly 1, 2 & 3
God of War 1 & 2
Sword Art Online Hallow Fragment(might attempt this one as #45 instead of Final Fantasy XIII(which I might attempt later and see how that goes) as well as this game, there is that no party member dying trophy that is putting me off on trying it)

PS3
Skylander's Spyro's Adventure & Giants.

Been alternating between games but for the most part I've been playing Wander and Trap Team. and occassionally the other games I posted.

Tales of Xillia 2, shouldn't take much longer. I still have to get everyone's max affection, the two alternative endings, max level and one Battle Challenge title. Sounds like a lot but I'm on NG+ with 10x exp and 2x gald so it's pretty much taken care of. :>

Working through the Tomb Raider mp grind, just went back to Two Worlds 2 after almost 2 years and completely forgettingn about the game. It starts off slow but I finally feel like I'm getting the hang of it.