what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z 97%  Need one more trophy to getting the Platinum trophy for this game I just need tobwait 4 weeks for the weekly lineups card to change.

Tales of Heart R 31% 

Edited by RG4L_InVaSiOn

Rocket League and MLB 15: The Show. Although i'm almost ready to give up on the last trophy for MLB. I only need "Sorry kid", can't seem to find a way to get it.

Just finished Walking Dead Season 1 so have ordered Season 2 to Plat

No plat for season 2, but still a very enjoyable story.

First i was going for saints row gat out of hell, but i was constantly playing geometry wars 3 just for fun, and i knew i was a couple of trophies away from getting the plat in this game,

today, the 1 million gems trophy popped, so now, geometry wars 3 is the one i'm going for

rocket league which should hopefully only take a few more days and elder scrolls online which hopefully wont take less than another year. lol. the grind on over half of them trophies is unbelievable, and with it possibly holding the title of rarest platinum for many years to come, it would be the best add someone could ask for

How much playthroughs did you need to max stamina and hp?

OT: Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. I only see myself having a problem with the challenges.

You need 4 playthroughs, all lizard tails and the first colossus of the fifth playthrough (or without the tails probably more) to max stamina. For the max health you just need to collect the fruits.

Edited by Deadly_Silent-Xx