Playstation Plus May Lineup Prediction

kidson2004

Someone leaked an image of the games off of the German psn store. One of them was Watch Dogs so I think that's one.

Not bad actually. It seems like it could be real to because people don't just take pictures straight from their smartphone and fake it. Sony has also recently been pushing out the PS3 and Vita games in the advertisements of PS Plus so that explains why there are only two games in the pic.

I just hope that the Vita version of Tetris Ultimate is also free. Would be a dream to have that free on the Vita.

Still looking for a NA PS+ leak.. Personally hoping for Shadow Complex. It seems to kinda fit the bill, smaller off the beaten path (indie?) style of game and releases May 3. Anyone get a preorder refunded? Anyone pre-order something like that? Banner Saga would make it a great month. 

I just hope that the Vita version of Tetris Ultimate is also free. Would be a dream to have that free on the Vita.

That would be awesome indeed. Always try to play puzzle games on the Vita.

Looking at the forum on Tetris Ultimate. It looks like the game is pretty messed up.

Edited by ConAir

Watch_Dogs on the 5th anniversary of the Great PSN Hack of 2011...?

Very funny Sony. 

Anyway, I can believe this might be possible. W_D is not really selling anymore, and there are rumblings that Ubi is working on its sequel. Would be a good way for Ubi to increase interest in the franchise. 

If it's true, I might take another look at cleaning up that plat, even though I found it desperately difficult to stay invested in this game. 

Tetris will most likely be on vita too as they usually give out a few multiplatform each month. I love tetris but I too heard it has issues so I'm hoping they aren't too bad. I platted Watchdogs only recently but I'm glad the AAA brigade will be happy. Watchdogs isn't a bad game, it has some fun elements to it but the platinum is terrible. The side missions are incredibly repetitive and have no context what so ever. There are also far too many of them so it really feels like a slog. Going for the 100% is even worse as there's even less point to the DLC side missions

Looking at the forum on Tetris Ultimate. It looks like the game is pretty messed up.

Well, it's kind of becoming a tradition for them to give a broken game each month, so it probably qualify for that..

Personally, those 2 would be nice (and if we get the Vita version of Tetris would make it the 1st game I was looking forward for the Vita from PS+ in quite a while..), but then if I really wanted to play Watch_Dogs, I would have borrowed my brother's copy months ago..

• Like 2

Well, this thread doesn't really make me all that excited about PS+ (although I imagine that many people are happy about Watch Dogs, I can check it out of the local library). Honestly, I would be happy to get a good indie.

Also, I'm interested to see if PS3 gives a game that has been released in the last three years.

Well, it's kind of becoming a tradition for them to give a broken game each month, so it probably qualify for that..

Video game gallows humor. I love it.

I'm actually excited for Re-Armed 2. While it might suck, I've been wanting to give the Bionic Commando on PS3 a go for a long time. That being said, the three-year rule is still in effect (2011 for BC:R2 and an astounding 2007 release date for LocoRoco:Whateverthehell).

I have no idea what Tropico 5 is, but it sounds kind of interesting.

Edited by starcrunch061

(although I imagine that many people are happy about Watch Dogs, I can check it out of the local library)

Is this a city/county/local library?  I've been checking the libraries near me and none of them have video games, but I know back east (east coast of US) a lot of libraries do.  Even when I lived in Aus the local library had video games.  Maybe it's just not a west coast thing :(

Is this a city/county/local library?  I've been checking the libraries near me and none of them have video games, but I know back east (east coast of US) a lot of libraries do.  Even when I lived in Aus the local library had video games.  Maybe it's just not a west coast thing :(

City of Ames, Iowa (although I figured West Coast might be more liberal in its love of libraries).

We have something called a "media box", with video games for PS3, PS4, 360, XBox1, Wii and WiiU. While the selection isn't stellar, they're completely free.