Trophy thoughts

Not a fan of how the trophies look, idk they give off an Assassin's Creed vibe to me.

Also it's shame there is no Brutal difficulty trophy, you put them in the Remastered games but not in the new game?

Considering Naughty Dog didn't make the Remastered games, why would you expect it? The Collection was all BluepointGames.

People talking about the speed run trophy and 70% accuracy, don't worry as they are both extremely easy to get. For speed run you can use any bonus cheats you want such as infinite ammo, spawning weapons, slow down when aiming, etc. For the accuracy, you can enable the game to soft-lock on every enemy, making it near impossible to miss any shots.

I got both of those trophies within the same run.

Cheats are activated on the main menu when you finish the game or something?

TBH as much as I love the series I wanna make the second playthrough as fast as possible (well... it will help with the speedrun too).

Just like any other Uncharted game list. I am soooo happy that Naughty Dog did not do what most developers do....add a ridiculous amount of multiplayer trophies just to keep playing....I am surprised that theres only one gold for defeating 1000 enemies....Crushing is a silver?

Yes, it's delightful, although I've been playing MP for quite a while today, I was relieved to get all the trophies done in a couple hours.

Cheats are activated on the main menu when you finish the game or something?

TBH as much as I love the series I wanna make the second playthrough as fast as possible (well... it will help with the speedrun too).

Yes, it's delightful, although I've been playing MP for quite a while today, I was relieved to get all the trophies done in a couple hours.

It's just like the other Uncharted games. You beat the game, get bonuses on the menu, you then activate/turn them on as you please.

And sorry but can't help myself, those who claim " typical Uncharted list " either have never played any uncharted game before or need to consult a doctor ASAP

It generally is a "typical" Uncharted list though: Difficulties, check. Treasures, check. Kill x enemies in different ways, check. Even the weapon kills trophies are covered here technically with the use every weapon and 1000 kills trophies; they just separated the kills out into its own trophy. Granted there are a lot more unique, one-off trophies this time but Uncharted 3 had a few of those, the Marco Polo one has even returned, again.

Relic trophy has Apple from Crash Bandicoot, Precursor Orb from Jak and Daxter, and Firefly Pendant from The Last of Us. Glad to see Naughty Dog is representing more than just Jak and Daxter.

Keen eye, but I beat you to it a page back. :P

I'm targeting this to be my first PS4 platinum :)

And what a cracker it will be! Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was actually my first ever platinum, and Golden Abyss by first Vita one. Would have been cool to continue the tradition on to PS4 but too many games came before Uncharted 4 for me. Oh well, I'm making it my 100th platinum instead! :D

Edited by dell9300

Do people really whine about trophy graphics/design? I thought that all that most people on this site cared about was the trophy popping.

To stay on topic, I think this is a typical Uncharted list. I don't like that the Crushing is only a silver, but maybe Crushing is easiest on this game though. We'll see, I guess.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

I like that they have thrown in the Speed Run and various other trophies that will encourage me to play through the game more than once, that's what i liked with the previous games on PS3, they allowed me to enjoy the game more and get my moneys worth, as i didn't like having to just play through just to get one difficulty trophy, i like that you have to try and aim for multiple ones, such as pulling off full stealth with no kills in some areas :)

• Like 2

I platinumed all the previous Uncharted games (sans the Vita one), though this one looks like too much effort for lazy ol' me, and I didn't enjoy the game enough to platinum it. That speedrun trophy is especially off-putting, I'm not a fan of rushing through games as fast as possible, even if I've already played through them already.