Trophy thoughts

I dig the name for the 1000 kills trophy -- very self-referential to the argument about Nathan killing a lot of people in his games.

Surprised at the lack of multiplayer trophies, especially no 'complete one multiplayer game' and 'complete one co-op game' like was in UC2 & 3. From what I remembered, there's no co-op missions in UC4.

Can't wait for my copy to arrive!

• Like 1

To me this trophy list looks terrible in terms of appearance. Simple .jpg's thrown carelessly into the system. Comparing to the previous trilogy with all those neat medals and transparent backgrounds that actually felt like an achievement this looks plain. In terms of difficuly it seems like a standard uncharted set. The only one I'm concerned about is the speedrun trophy. They're not fun at all.

Edited by Macieeek
  • Like 1

Oh come on now. You could at least call the thread "One Last Trophy List Discussion" or something. 

1) Really like that they called the platinum something other than...platinum

2) Personally, I like the trophy images a lot.

Trophies themselves don't look too bad. Wonder how many chapters will be slow enough to where Drake can actually listen to a conversation though. UC2 had the village chapter and UC3 had the flashback and the small portion of the market area with nothing going on. 

I'm glad there's not a lot of kill x amount of enemies with this gun. They got kind of boring.

Happy as all hell there isn't a Brutal difficulty trophy. 

I'm not entirely interested in them unless they can be rushed but I wonder how long the MP trophies will take. :hmm: (I don't have PS+ anyways but I still wonder.)

• Like 3

I like the list (I haven't seen the secret trophies because spoilers). It feels weird for a Uncharted, the images aren't coins or anything similar treasures. Nothing bothers me, except the speedrun and the 70% accuracy trophy will be a good challenge for me!

I will wait for a while after the release for a price drop... but also IF any MP DLC trophies! I wish no abusing trophies like was U3!!! 

Edited by Max654

Looks pretty good and I actually like the art style of those trophies. Platinum trophy especially looks lovely. Can't wait to get my hands on this. Have to wait 24 hours yet because work :(

too people that have already played the game, what is the hardest difficulty from the start? Do you need to beat the game to unlock Crushing?

Crushing was greyed out but I pressed it and it seems like you can play it from the start, I started on easy to do the 70% accuracy and enjoy the game more though

Edit: yup, you can start from crushing, just tried it

Doesn't seem too bad. However, I'm surprised there's a gold trophy for 1000 kills! But I do like the trophies in the list. However, I wonder if the optional conversations will be like The Last Of Us? Well either way, I'm still going to enjoy the game!

Yes, the conversations are like TLOU

Edited by HardXDXtraga
  • Like 2

Looks like there isn't alot of focus of multiplayer trophies, in the base game at least. I'm sure future DLCs will have more.

Only trophy I don't care for is the speedrun one. I like to stop and smell the roses, not trample over them in a mad rush.

• Like 1

Don't look to bad. Other than speed run trophy. I actually like the images of the trophies. Glad they changed up the style.

Must be more than one strange relic this time according to the trophy description.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

I can understand if you call this list boring because it's easy but in my opinion this is the best Uncharted list so far.

And very much not a typical Uncharted list besides collectables and difficulties. Seriously it bothers me a lot that people call this list same thing as before.

There are hardly any of these weapons kill trophies which were an absolute chore. But more interesting stuff like the hidden trophies which I'm looking forward too very much. Or complete the levels in a certain way, also new. Even the kill trophies that are still in there are mixed up here and there.

Again, it frustrates me that people call this typical when it's the most diverse so far.

Without a doubt I am a trophy hunter, but if anyone is playing this game solely for the sake of trophies, or judging it on the trophy list, they are missing the point. There is only so much you can do without making the list dictate the gameplay. That would be a travesty for a game like this.

I'm just going to enjoy this, one of the best PS exclusive titles.

• Like 4

I like it. Its different enough to the previous, I don't get why people are saying its typical uncharted list? There's some variety now atleast instead of 10 treasure 20 treasure...40 kills with x weapon 50 kills with x weapon...and that's basically it.

Eh, anyway first playthrough =for the story and game not going to rush this or follow any guide until my clean up runs. I might even turn off notifications for the first run  :)

• Like 1

Without a doubt I am a trophy hunter, but if anyone is playing this game solely for the sake of trophies, or judging it on the trophy list, they are missing the point. There is only so much you can do without making the list dictate the gameplay. That would be a travesty for a game like this.

I'm just going to enjoy this, one of the best PS exclusive titles.

Nail on the head here.  I just want to play the game for the game itself.  Trophies along the way and whatnot.