Trophy thoughts

Must be more than one strange relic this time according to the trophy description.

Going by the trophy icon there seems to be three:

1. A Precursor Orb from Jak & Daxter, as with all the other Uncharteds

2. A Firefly Pendant from The Last of Us

3. A Wumpa Fruit from Crash Bandicoot

I think it's really cool they're covering all their famous creations this time around and not just Jak. :D

The trophy list itself is mostly just the usual Uncharted list, not great, not terrible, just is. I'll be focusing more on the masterpiece itself anyway to care too much about what trophies could've been. Not sure about the icons though. They aren't bad but they're not very Unchartedy. I mean if five games have used some sort of medal icon, I wouldn't bother changing that now with the final one. Just my two cents.

Doesn't seem too bad. However, I'm surprised there's a gold trophy for 1000 kills! But I do like the trophies in the list. However, I wonder if the optional conversations will be like The Last Of Us? Well either way, I'm still going to enjoy the game!

The game has some grind trophies but nothing to worry about :)

About optional conversations... a person of my list who received the game earlier said the trophy is easier than TLOU so dont worry about again !

I'm gonna play multiplayer first :D

• Like 1

Looks like a fun list to me. Not a "typical Uncharted list" at all. They've mixed it up a bit compared with the others.

Looks like there's 3 playthroughs required in total for the Platinum (Hard, Crushing, and Speedrun) assuming you have to beat the game on Hard first to unlock Crushing difficulty like the other games.

Not too many MP trophies, although I predict Naughty Dog will add a ton of DLC ones somewhere down the line.

I'm looking forward to getting stuck into this. I haven't been this excited about a game since The Last of Us and GTA V both came out in 2013 :)

I actually like the trophy images and the list doesn't feel so "typical" Uncharted for me, seems like some interesting variations rather than the typical kill x amount of enemies with certain weapons.

I'm looking forward to playing and having fun with this game, trophies are not going to be a primary focus at all (may even switch the notifications off)

I seriously hate Speedruns and speedrun related trophies.

Beating the game 70% accuracy will be a pain for me. I know it.

And sorry but can't help myself, those who claim  " typical Uncharted list " either have never played any uncharted game before or need to consult a doctor ASAP

Keep preaching reverend, I am your choir, I could not agree with you more. At the risk of sounding like a broken record regarding the speedrun I'll spare that complaint but i forgot about the awful 70% accuracy trophy. No matter how great/beautiful a game is having 2 trophies that can potentially f**k you into another playthrough is not ideal for me.

• Like 1

Boring list,

Also 5x Difficulty trophies? I mean, Why.

And no level completion trophies.

Uncharted games have never had level completed trophies and always had them for difficulties. Its the part of the list that does feel uncharted.

Anyone knows how difficult it is to finish the game on crushing mode?

Shouldn't be hard. Looks like you can use "tweaks" during crushing playthrough and still get the trophy. Also people have been posting about a bullet-time unlock that should make the 70%+ accuracy trophy rather easy.

Also, seems like the ability to use tweaks is the reason why completing a crushing run only gets you a silver trophy instead of gold.

Edited by TwistedHunter

Keep preaching reverend, I am your choir, I could not agree with you more. At the risk of sounding like a broken record regarding the speedrun I'll spare that complaint but i forgot about the awful 70% accuracy trophy. No matter how great/beautiful a game is having 2 trophies that can potentially f**k you into another playthrough is not ideal for me.

Boy,you do know how to picture it :D

No doubt it isgoing to be an awesome game but beating once for crushing, speedrun and probably 70% is too much.

Don't forget to treasures though. I'd rather to have the real " usual " Uncharted list we had before

• Like 2

Shouldn't be hard. Looks like you can use "tweaks" during crushing playthrough and still get the trophy. Also people have been posting about a bullet-time unlock that should make the 70%+ accuracy trophy rather easy.

Also, seems like the ability to use tweaks is the reason why completing a crushing run only gets you a silver trophy instead of gold.

At first i thought there will be a brutal difficulty because crushing has a silver trophy

It seems like they found brutal unbalanced. Crushing shouldn't be that difficult to need tweaks though,would it?

Did they make it harder on crushing ?

The last 3 uncharted games weren't that hard on crushing,at least for me,but then i played them on brutal and all i can say is that it was totally unbalanced and sometimes almost impossible.after beating uncharted 3 my left shock stopped working :/

People talking about the speed run trophy and 70% accuracy, don't worry as they are both extremely easy to get. For speed run you can use any bonus cheats you want such as infinite ammo, spawning weapons, slow down when aiming, etc. For the accuracy, you can enable the game to soft-lock on every enemy, making it near impossible to miss any shots.

I got both of those trophies within the same run.

• Like 1

Just like any other Uncharted game list. I am soooo happy that Naughty Dog did not do what most developers do....add a ridiculous amount of multiplayer trophies just to keep playing....I am surprised that theres only one gold for defeating 1000 enemies....Crushing is a silver?

mannysevenDX.png