July IGC

Xel

Guys is this saints row gat outta hell dlc.. or a separate game.. coz i dont own saint row 4.. thats why asking..

its standalone.... which means you do not need to have bought saints row 4 to getting this content (it has a plat). fairly easy to get.

on topic, only games i am getting out of this month is Furi and Oreshika. believe it or not. all 4 of those games got featured in a sale (not all at once).

Why are people glad about Gat Out of Hell? Unless they finally patched it, the game suffers from crashing bugs and audio cut-outs.

I didn't experience none of that, while going for the Plat. 

Some interesting games this month. Gat Out of Hell and PoP are the only ones I own, so I may have to check the rest out. 

For those who haven't played it, Bound in Blood is a lot of fun. I don't even really like shooters, but picked it up because of the western aesthetic and CheapyD kept going on and on about it on his podcast.  For a first person title, the gameplay variety is welcome and the campaign is surprisingly heavy on story.

I will get Gat Out of Hell and Oreshika for sure, and will definitely look into Prince of Persia: Revelation (lack of trophies doesn't stop me from playing 3DS games, why would it stop me from playing a PSP to Vita title if it looks good?)

Always hear that SR2 is the best. You would think if any game deserved to be remastered for the PS4 it would be SR2.

That's the only SR game that I enjoyed (and the reason why there's no SR games on my trophy list..).

I was to complain that we already had got Fat Princess and Call of Juarez, but after checking, they weren't give before..

As of now, not sure if I will play anything from from July, but probably will..

Gat out of Hell has been on my "yeah i'll get that" list for some time now so i'm glad it's a freebie. Never heard of Furi so i'll reserve judgement until i get home to watch some gameplay. This month is at the very least worth its money.

The PoP game is a PSP, trophy-less game, right? 

If so, pass. 

Other than that, I think I'll pick up the rest. Furi looks the most interesting. Hope it has a plat. 

Yeah it's trophyless. I believe it's the same game as Two Thrones.

Wait, wait, wait... first Big in Japan, now a proper PS+ month?! O.O

I already have Oreshika but damn, this month is good o.O

The world must be ending.

Guys is this saints row gat outta hell dlc.. or a separate game.. coz i dont own saint row 4.. thats why asking..

It's a standalone game that happens either during or after SR4, but it has no real connection to SR4 other than a few references.

• Like 1

Have SR Gat Out of Hell. Its basically a DLC with a plat like First Light but like First Light an enjoyable game so no complaints. Overall looks like one of the better months lately.

True, but at least First Light was good.

Not too bad of a lineup, hopefully only improving this year.