LBP series shutdown in JP

Saionji

Sorry if this was already posted before but if not then I have a bad news for LBP fans, servers of all LBP games are going down on July 31th but only in japan for now, I dont know if ths means that the series is going to be shutdown worldwide soon as well but its surely something to worry about for trophy hunters. In addition LBP Karting is going to be shutdown which was already mentioned and LBP for PSP as well on July 31th worldwide.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2016/06/30/littlebigplanets-japanese-online-servers-being-closed-next-month/

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742
  • Like 3

*groan* More LBP problems. And why have I decided to try this series out? Now I'll need to drag myself there and finish at least the story mode, or something.

Oh, and the irony: of many community levels that I've tried, ones made by Japanese were usually the best. So gotta also backup those that I've liked for offline play before the shutdown hits.

Yes even LBP3 lol, I know its crazy -_- luckily only in JP.

Yeah, for now. But I think EU and NA will follow soon too. If they even already decided to shut down LBP3's servers, there must be something going on. They don't just shut down a pretty big game's servers within 2 years I think.

• Like 1

Yikes including the newest one on the ps4? Dang I better start finshing those online trophies for LBP on Vita before this affects worldwide.

Yes, LBP3 for ps4 will be also shutdown.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

even LBP3 ps4?? I know that LBP3 is broken and rushed to begin with, but wow!

what's going on? Dreams better be far superior than LBP series then, or new comers of kids to LBP are gonna get so sad.

if it's only in Japan then it will be a matter of time we're gonna hear the US and the home of origin the EU region to follow who knows...

thank god that I didn't cared to plat LBP2, 1 and karting, and I already got LBP3 platinum on ps3 already.