Yakuza 5 Free on PS Store - Edit: Now no longer free.

Re-LoreLink

I suggest everyone to take this opportunity. If you are a Plus member you can download it for free as it was an IGC's game, I don't know If this is an error or it's a last minute addiction to the IGC, I'm downloading it right now.

I'm in EU store, don't know about other stores though. Hope this can help :)

Edited by Re-LoreLink
  • Like 1

To anyone who cares about their completion, be careful. There's a good chance the license will be revoked and you'll have to buy it to finish it off. When Amplitude was free by mistake, the license for that got revoked.

I think they've caught their mistake. I managed to get it for free but then I tried again with my alternate account and it now costs $63.95 when you go to the shopping cart It's now been removed from the Playstation plus section.

Changed to £32.99 in the basket! Oh well

EDIT: It's on the actual Monthly games page on the website but keeps going back to normal price in the basket. Weird.

Same thing happened to me. It was free-with-+ until I got to check-out, then it was £32.99 again. 

Looks like the PS Store gremlins messed up again. 

Still, Furi looks great.

I purchased it (via my laptop) for £0.00 about an hour ago when I first heard the news. It's gone back to full price now though (and isn't appearing in the UK IGC), so clearly it was mistake...

Is the game any good?

I purchased it (via my laptop) for £0.00 about an hour ago when I first heard the news. It's gone back to full price now though (and isn't appearing in the UK IGC), so clearly it was mistake...

Is the game any good?

Yes it is. Arguably the best Yakuza game to date. Although some of the minigames are a bit meh. Feel like this could have been even better if it was a PS4 release.