PSN Profiles Prodigy Clan: 300th Platinum Archive

x9zachattack5x

L38a077.png

1L387154.png

:platinum:  Unanimously Elected
Complete all other trophies.
You have obtained all the trophies.

Finally finished, some of the grinds in this game felt like forever but those were different kind of grinds so it wasnt so boring in the end. Disciplining enemies to get all ship parts was the longest part I think and discipline minigame itself was fun as hell actually as one of the options to torture your captured enemies was to invite them to expensive restaurant :awesome: or slap with money bill. Getting statisticians  innocents so you can get 2400% experience on Mount Ordeal 4, maxing Trapezohedron stats through infinite item god killing method which ended up with all stats on 2,100,279, raising char aptitudes to 300%, getting guardian innocents for my equipement just to reach that 10 billion damage were all quite grindy but in the end fun things to do. This plat didnt addicted me like Disgaea 3 though, I m not sure why but its still a fantastic game and who wouldnt want a sardine :lol:

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

My 300th plat was Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz

1L27a56b.png

I usually do a One Piece game as every 50th plat, but I didn't have one available at the time and I had been working on this for a while and enjoyed it a lot so I figured why not. 

Currently on 348 with another plat to come tomorrow and then One Piece: World Seeker for #350.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Never tought i would reach 300 (306 plats with circa 293 unique plats & 13 stacks) plats but here i am. Now after i have hit this goal i'm becoming a semi retired trophy hunter, meaning no more Ratalaika games (or very few atleast). 

1L9f626e.png

Just Ignore Them

:platinum:Platinum Mark:platinum:  

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

My 300th Platinum Trophy was another Kojima Game. Death Stranding. 

'Greatest Of Great Deliverers'. 

Never thought I'd make it to this one but here I am.

What a fantastic experience, got me out of a gaming burnout I've been suffering for ages. 

Ldc50bc.png

1Lc568f6.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

A few months back.

1L74d57b.png

All Trophies Obtained
Obtained all Horizon Forbidden West trophies.

44.16% Uncommon

L4467f2.png

1 week, 2 days, 11 hours, 57 minutes, 51 seconds

Funny enough the game was coming out right near me getting to 300 so I went for it.

I did 'cheat' a little and played a real easy game to get this right because the game I had originally chosen for 299 had some issues and I was really behind finishing it. ?

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

1L394daf.png

:platinum: Platinum #300 Persona 5 Royal :platinum:

:platinum: Milestone 300th :platinum:

Uncommon: 39.05%

Lad93dd.png

I got this as my 300th platinum milestone back in late 2020. It was a excellent and great experience for me. Thank goodness Atlus didn't add 250 quotes for Futuba Sakura on Persona 5 Royal. Damn I wanna see a romance option for Yusuke Kitagawa hahahaha lol.

• Like 2