how glitchy is this game?

rockstarjazz

It's really weird. So far, not a single trophy has glitched on me and I have experienced little to no lag issues. I guess I am just extremely lucky. I haven't earned all the trophies yet so there is still a possibility I will encounter a glitched trophy in the future; but I hope not. 

Up to now I've encountered no glitches and I'm 93% completed the whole single player campaign map (apart from collecting the kill trophies). I do know though only 3 are glitchy so I saved before attempting them and the rest are fine. (Even though I've not 100% the whole game, I did research about some glitch allogation's).

Ignore the people saying the 100% trophy is glitched. If EVERYTHING weren't collected in the very beginning mission you CAN'T go back to it UNTIL you've completed the story... People don't usually do research and tend to cry out that there trophy is glitched on tnem when i fact it isn't, they've just not the research :). I myself think the game is really fun and on Survivor mode the game is pretty easy and I'm on the last boss. It's just all about collecting collectibles, resource's and being 'smart' when encountering enemies. Not just shooting willy nilly all over the place.

Check http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/rise-of-the-tomb-raider/297081-rise-tomb-raider-trophy-guide-roadmap.htmlthis will tell you what trophy is glitchy.

ZachBoardyHD.png

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

i ask because there seem to be so many threads about trophy glitches and i know some trophies are hard work - if i dont get that ding at the end i'd be pissed off.

of course i will play initially to enjoy and soak the story and explore. thats what i enjoyed most about the previous tomb raider game, plus the post-game process of exploring, collecting, and tomb raiding.

Edited by rockstarjazz

For me only clicth was Avid Shopper, i bought grenade launcher attachment and it didnt count. Other items all counted. I did second run, then it worked. It best to save to cloud every time you start buying something. I noticed something else, every time when i bought item that cost over 100 coins, coin cashes give more money.

Edited by HappyOrcs

i ask because there seem to be so many threads about trophy glitches and i know some trophies are hard work - if i dont get that ding at the end i'd be pissed off.

of course i will play initially to enjoy and soak the story and explore. thats what i enjoyed most about the previous tomb raider game, plus the post-game process of exploring, collecting, and tomb raiding.

Yeah well I was one of those people. Was having a blast with the game and the moment I bought everything in that shack and the trophy didn't pop, I was triggered. 

For me only clicth was Avid Shopper, i bought grenade launcher attachment and it didnt count. Other items all counted. I did second run, then it worked. It best to save to cloud every time you start buying something. I noticed something else, every time when i bought item that cost over 100 coins, coin cashes give more money.

Yup, me too man. It freaking SUCKS! I thought that maybe on my Survivor playthrough I'd be able to not have to focus on any trophies but NOPE!

Question- there's no way to carry over your progress and stats to the survivor playthrough is there?

people here seem to have lots of problems with glitchy trophies..

then theres the lag control issue..

i'm tempted to wait in getting this game until it gets patched

Haven't had any problems with trophies. Only issues were the game freezing and characters going into Jesus pose (which looks fucking hilarious)

people here seem to have lots of problems with glitchy trophies..

then theres the lag control issue..

i'm tempted to wait in getting this game until it gets patched

Played it on survivor, no glitches with anything up to now. Everything fine so far.

Did save before some of the reportedly problematic ones on USB stick, but did never need to go back to that.

Just have to do some gold medal score attacks, but I am optimistic that that will work as well.

Main game was fine for me, but just now it was the Baba Yaga DLC trophy for finding all documents in the DLC ( :bronze: Complete History of Witchcraft) that didn't unlock once I found everything.

Luckily I made a separate save slot before starting the DLC so I can try again. Be sure to pause the game and select "Change Save Slot" and save in slot 2 or 3 before finishing requirements for glitchy trophies in case they glitch out on you, that way if it fails to unlock you can reload save slot 1, then overwrite save 2 or 3 again and attempt the trophy again.

Edited by BlindMango