Uwe Boll retires from making movies!

Maxie_M0us3

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2016/10/27/13433550/uwe-boll-retires

Finally our nightmare is over! The infamous Uwe Boll knows as the "worst director ever" for terrible video game based movies such as Alone In the Dark, House of the Dead, Postal or Far Cry finally retires from making movies! :D

It is such a relief as our life of gamer to see less crappy game based movies! What are you thoughts guys?

• Like 1

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2016/10/27/13433550/uwe-boll-retires

Finally our nightmare is over! The infamous Uwe Boll knows as the "worst director ever" for terrible video game based movies such as Alone In the Dark, House of the Dead, Postal or Far Cry finally retires from making movies! :D

It is such a relief as our life of gamer to see less crappy game based movies! What are you thoughts guys?

Didn't he blow up online recently because no one would fund a movie of his?

The sad thing is, Uwe Boll actually got to direct the great Ben Kingsley. What the hell were you thinking, fake Gandhi?

Didn't he blow up online recently because no one would fund a movie of his?

The sad thing is, Uwe Boll actually got to direct the great Ben Kingsley. What the hell were you thinking, fake Gandhi?

Kingsley has stated that he had always wanted to play a vampire... :)

I hate Uwe Boll more than I hate Geert Wilders, maybe? Don't know, just trying to help.

Mèh, "hate" is too strong a word for Wilders, he's just a loud idiot (or a loud clever person that caters to idiots). I'm indifferent to him. Though that might be because I think there's something wrong with just about every politician in our country :)

For once the clouds part and just a bit of sunshine goes through.

Now for David Cage to retire from making his "games".

I wouldn't quite equate the two. David Cage doesn't give people in the video game industry a bad perception of films, unlike Boll, who gives people who watch films but don't play games a very bad perception of video games.