What are the above person's titles according to his/her trophy milestones?

ab4h4r4k1

Had this idea in my mind for a while, so I might as well make it. This topic is similar to the What Does the Above Person's "Trophy Cabinet" Say About them? made by DarknessKey92. What is different from that one? Let's see:

1- This one is about trophy milestones. Some people plan them (especially platinums); others simply play their games without giving too much attention to them. So I thought "People should be recognized by this".

2- Choose any trophy milestone, but only one at a time, and make a sentence about that person. For example, my first trophy is Liquid Sun (MGS4), so it could be something like He Who Gazes at the Liquid Sun. If you want, you can use the user's name in front of the sentence (like a medieval knight's title); in this case, for instance, my title for my 1st trophy could also be ab4h4r4k1, the Liquid Sun.

3- Be original and respect the users. Some sentences may get funnier than others, but that will not be a problem (at least I hope so  :hmm:) . EDIT: Mention which milestone you used (thanks for this idea, Crimson Idol).

4- Since Trophy Milestones are added or change after specific points, users may lose a very interesting title and get a joke one... or vice-versa!. Well, just plan your trophies from now on if you really want something there.  ;)

5- This topic is just for fun. Everyone here have milestones, so its no trouble at all.

Ok people, show me your inventive minds!

Edited by ab4h4r4k1
  • Like 1