[ENDED] It's free right now!

dalailama1989

Pretty sure someone made a status update about this on NZ (?) earlier today too, but sadly the game doesn't exist in the BR Store and I'm not willing to blablabla, too much effort, don't own a ps4 anyway.

EDIT: It was Paige http://psnprofiles.com/forums/statuses/user/35170-paige/?status_id=134220

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

I checked in several stores, and the game is currently free in most of them - not sure if it is intended.

North American store isn't one of them, until now, though. Might be because its not Nov 15th there yet, which is the release date. Check back later, it might be there in a few hours as well. Or simply grab it from another account, if you happen to have one :)

German Store

Austrian Store

UK Store

NZ Store

thanks dude!

I checked in several stores, and the game is currently free in most of them - not sure if it is intended.

North American store isn't one of them, until now, though. Might be because its not Nov 15th there yet, which is the release date. Check back later, it might be there in a few hours as well. Or simply grab it from another account, if you happen to have one :)

German Store

Austrian Store

UK Store

NZ Store

Thanks man, Free in Australian store as well.