Vita's 5th anniversary (February 22nd): Let's celebrate with plats or 100% (EVENT FINISHED)

Sure, I'll join up.  Not sure what it will be since I have like 5 Vita games in the Winter Backlog event going til the end of February, but chances are it will be either Demon Gaze, Odin Sphere, or Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters since I'm sure I'll have the plats for Psycho-Pass and Cold Steel II well before then.

• Like 1

Count me in! I don't know which game(s) I'll plat though. If Fate/Extella gets released before February 22nd, I'll probably plat it for this event since my first PSP game was a Fate game.

If I have enough time, a Japanese game and a JRPG/Dungeon Crawler would be nice too, to celebrate Vita's strong points.

• Like 1

Sure you can list more than one game. :)

From those I would say that the both Sly-games are rather easy. For Sly 1 it's easiest to do everything up till Clockwerk and finish the main story (+ getting all bottles) and afterwards go for the one safe in the territory of the Panda King.

Sly 4 is also rather easy but has quite a lot of stupid trophies like opening the map on each area.

Yay, okay :) Yeah I've platted 1 on the PS3. I agree with you on Sly 4 though.. those damn maps make me want to scream because I easily forget sometimes lmao..

• Like 1

I'll sign up for this. No idea what I will do for a plat that day yet though.

Someone should do up a vita specific platinum club. Maybe try an A-Z (less Q though we can symbol worldwide now with Root Letter). Maybe try to get a full alphabet (-Q) rain on the 22nd.

• Like 1

I'll sign up for this. No idea what I will do for a plat that day yet though.

Someone should do up a vita specific platinum club. Maybe try an A-Z (less Q though we can symbol worldwide now with Root Letter). Maybe try to get a full alphabet (-Q) rain on the 22nd.

Uuuum... sounds very promising :D

And it would include weeb titles :awesome:

All persons up to Ichiban-Hybrid have been added.

Not only have I reached the like-limit but also the quote-limit. :\

If I have enough time, a Japanese game and a JRPG/Dungeon Crawler would be nice too, to celebrate Vita's strong points.

One could say that there's not much beside those games. :P Personally I will go with one J-game and one western indie.

That's a nice idea. Maybe we should suggest some japanese devs to release a VN starting with Q and convince PQube to localize it to show Vita's true power. :awesome:

I would love to join if that's okay.

Sure it's okay. :)

Not 100% sure on the game yet, will probably be one of the ones currently downloaded on the Vita (so Adventures of Mana, Hyperdevotion Noire, HDN Action Unleashed, or Tales of Hearts)

Seems like you have chosen solely games with some endgame grind. :D Mana and Hearts should be easily doable (and Hearts also has a minigame that's rather easy to save for last trophy).

Sign me up! im going for odin sphere! B)

You are in. On a side note: Everytime I read your nickname I read it as Kurisu. I guess I should stop playing Steins;Gate 0. :awesome:

Well, I haven't looked too much into the trophy list yet, but I would assume I could leave one of the easy trophies to pop last like opening the movie library or something. That way I can play through the whole story, but can still pop the plat later. You would know more about than me, though, since you've already played the game.

Totally forgot about those. Yes, they are rather easy to save for last. The same goes for the trophy you earn for not reading a message. For me it's rather hard now as I only have two endings left and the trophy for reading all tips. But as I'm a curious person I always read them when they popped up. :facepalm:

I'll join. Since this seems to align with the backlog event, I'll just use some of those since most if not all of them are Vita games.

You're welcome. And your X-Max Nep looks really adorable. Wouldn't have thought that she could look so cute. ^_^

I definitely feel like I need to celebrate the birthday of *cough* the greatest handheld ever. *cough* :dance:

I definitely plan to do more but for now I'll just include Volume and Sly 3. :)

Added. I also want to add Volume (my LRG-copy should arrive this week) and for Sly 3: Good luck with those challenges!

This looks interesting. I got my Vita after it was already declared to be a dead console by basically everyone but it was still my first Sony console after mainly playing PC games, so it has a special place in my heart.

I guess I'm just gonna enter with all the games that I wanted to complete until the end of February anyways, as they are all Vita games. It's actually quite a fitting selection because it represents what the Vita is especially good at: weeb games and indie games. :D

• Letter Quest Remastered
  • Pumped BMX +
  • Persona 4 Golden 

Just need to find a trophy that's easy to earn that I didn't earn yet in P4G, otherwise that might not work out perfectly.

• Like 1

Since vita is the only PS platform I have now (PS3 has RIP'd  :(  ), count me in.

Not decide what games I will play though.

Sad to hear that about your PS3. It's really a great system with a nice games library.

And I just have to say that envy you for being able to play Miku Miku Hockey. And the IA/VT Colorful-plat of course! :D

I'll join! I'll probably plat Hatsune Miku Project Diva X!

Nice choice. Hope the RNG will be on your side.

This looks interesting. I got my Vita after it was already declared to be a dead console by basically everyone but it was still my first Sony console after mainly playing PC games, so it has a special place in my heart.

I guess I'm just gonna enter with all the games that I wanted to complete until the end of February anyways, as they are all Vita games. It's actually quite a fitting selection because it represents what the Vita is especially good at: weeb games and indie games. :D

• Letter Quest Remastered
  • Pumped BMX +
  • Persona 4 Golden 
Just need to find a trophy that's easy to earn that I didn't earn yet in P4G, otherwise that might not work out perfectly.

Finding an appropriate isn't that easy in some games. If you don't know that such events occur (or like in my case: forgot about them) the chances are likely that you already got all easy ones.

And interesting to see that you are the first person that actually decides to add 100%-games. Wouldn't have thought that it would take "that long" ^_^

Edited by Crimson Idol

I'll join.  Don't know what game I'll want to finish.  I should do Dungeon Hunter: Alliance as it was my first Vita trophy (on 2/22/12), but I really don't want to play through the game 3 more times.  I'll see where I'm at and come up with a more conclusive answer closer

• Like 1

You're welcome. And your X-Max Nep looks really adorable. Wouldn't have thought that she could look so cute. ^_^

Nep-chan is always cute :P

Added.

And holy shit. Already 29 people who said that they want to join. :jaymon:

That's somehow unexpected but in a positive way. ^_^

More owners than anyone could expect :awesome:

So much for completely dead console :awesome: