Feedback Trophy Milestones

fisty123

I really don't like these new milestones for every 500th trophy and the 25th - 75th plats. I usually put a hard ultra rare plat for each milestone and with these new additions I now have a load of crappy easy trophies mixed in with them :(. Wish the milestones would have just been left the way they was.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

Why did the Milestones have to change?
Once you get to trophy 10,000, the milestones become too far apart. My profile was hit with the missing timestamp issue a while back so all my milestones were moved up by one so I started again to get it looking good and now it just stops at 10,000 and goes to every 5,000 after this.

I am rather upset I liked planning ahead for the next 1,000 trophy and now that is gone,I know it sounds silly but I don't know if I will use my trophy profile as much anymore other trophy recording sites still so show the 1,000 mark.
I guess it's easier to do this 5,000 trophies apart and some members will tell me to get over it but what can I say I enjoy the little things about trophy hunting and this was one of them.

Beyond this good job on the site upgrade.

EDIT: 

Nevermind I read the post wrong, I understand. :facepalm: 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

I also miss the 1000 trophy step in the milestone section, I had much more control about getting a specific trophy for the milestone list, now with almost 400 platinum I have to wait very long for the next milestone, and basically I am more limited to platinum trophies as milestones as well. I wish there would be an option to have the 1000 trophy step back. Other than that a good job on the update.

On 10/12/2016 at 2:38 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

We should definitely have an ability to choose which milestones we want to show.

This idea I like and support, The new system which seems to focus more on the plats is ok but not as fun to view and unlock compared to the old system which focused more on any trophy

• Like 4

Personally I don't plan milestones so the change doesn't affect me per say but returning to the old method makes the most sense to me. I'd be pretty pissed if I'd put effort into my milestones only to have a new one appear that I hadn't planned and its something insignificant to me

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SharpEU said:

Just curious, is this change temporary because of the website update or is it going to stay?

I have not seen an admin comment on the Milestone feedback on any of the topics going around but I have not checked them all so I might have missed something.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoldenSurprise said:

I also don't like how the milestone are organized now. It's such a mess, with so many trophies showing up! It seems that the milestones aren't important anymore. The way they were organized before was much better, because the milestones seemed much more meaningful, in my opinion.

I kinda agree that the previous milestones looked better, now it looks a bit like a mess. The option to chose which milestones are displayed sounds good to me as well.

I'm thinking Sly changed them because he wants them to stay like that, but it's maybe something he'll look at later on because a lot of people don't like them now lol

I always say this but I do hope he puts an "All" button at the top of milestones similar to the trophy cabinet "Large" button where all milestones can be viewed at some point :P

Edited by BlindMango

5 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I'm thinking Sly changed them because he wants them to stay like that, but it's maybe something he'll look at later on because a lot of people don't like them now lol

I always say this but I do hope he puts an "All" button at the top of milestones similar to the trophy cabinet "Large" button where all milestones can be viewed at some point :P

This All button would not be so bad, I know premium members on trophyleaders allows you to do something similar and it even lets you break down milestones for each trophy type, While this might be an overkill I would still like to see that 1,000 trophy mark come back which I guess is my main push.

I just think the current system looks messy you earn all these milestones early on and then it slows down and looks unbalanced.

• Like 1

My main issue as well was the removal of the 1k milestones.  There's currently approximately 18 milestones that you might get before reaching 5k trophies,  then after reaching 10k which is when the 1k ones get removed you end up with a extremely small amount in comparison.  On my account pre 10k total there are 27 milestones,  post 10k I have 10. That's really unbalanced considering I have more than double 10k at this point.  

Edited by Gage
  • Like 2

why don't add a feature that will allow us to choose which milestone we want to show. i had fun with planning ahead my next 1k trophy, and was planning my 12k one now but seems pointless since you took it out. 

please either give us the option to choose or at least bring the 1k milestones back after 10k and on

• Like 1