Questionable player?

DARKB1KE

5 hours ago, KANERKB said:

well when ever I make a game session they pop up randomly and post don't boost with me and sends photos of just me chatting to him normally and saying I did him wrong and crap and I don't remember doing anyone wrong and when ever someone joins my session he sends them the photo, I told a admin of this guy but it kept happening with me and I am just asking in case this is the same person.

No it's not the person.  His username got posted in this thread already so it won't be the same if the usernames don't match.   

39 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

No it's not the person.  His username got posted in this thread already so it won't be the same if the usernames don't match.   

I saw and it is not the one I thought it was, but it let's me keep my eye out in case I see him pop up in my session, am not one for bullying a bully/ troll but I just wanted to know it was the same person so I can make sure if I see them in my session I will kick them.

Anyways am glad i know who it is now so I hope I won't get anything bad happen when I try to do who you going to call trophy next, thanks to you all and happy gaming and trophy hunting.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

I see this person joining pretty much every other boosting session, some even in the sessions starting at same time... it's annoying enough for a booster to take up a spot and not come to the session, let alone doing it to pretty much half of the gaming sessions here.

Maybe he'll stop after getting warned about it, but if this continues then he has to be banned, surely?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 2:29 PM, TheYuriG said:

Talking about spam, doesn't that shareplay guy about autism gets punishment too? He keeps putting session for people plat things for him, it's ridiculous.

yurig mate, im autistic, it isnt a pleasant thing to have so yes he may want players to help as haveing a profile that looks very unorganized or not tidy realy bothers people like us, also there are many LVLs of autism to, they may be in a more serious part of the spectrum, you can not punish him, it would almost certainly be looked as discrimination 

• Like 1

Agreed, boosting groups are full of beggars who aren't even honest about their lack of skill or dedication. There's nothing wrong with stating your situation and asking for help. If, say, @TheYuriG doesn't want to participate, just ignore the request and move on. Sooner or later everyone of us is going to have to ask politely, not sure how that's an issue :) 

This person joined my infinite warfare soul key trophy gaming session last week. I had the session set for only me plus one player so he took the space. I sent him a friend request with a message saying I was from the session 2 days before. No reply. Looked at his profile and he had been on cos he had earned a trophy the same day. I then looked at some other sessions and noticed him down for a Destiny session and a blops 2 zombie session that overlapped with mine. I then deleted him and posted a message as to why. Because he had taken the space though it was to late to get another player for my session! Luckily someone else had a session which I joined ( and incidentally the person in question had also signed up for this session too!) and joined and played with 3 other players great players. The session host said E..... hadn't responded to his friend request either! Its very annoying for all concerned. I leave it to the moderators to take action they feel is appropriate.

• Like 1

He's still doing it and not replying to any messages. 

3 hours ago, Perfect_Sinn said:

yurig mate, im autistic, it isnt a pleasant thing to have so yes he may want players to help as haveing a profile that looks very unorganized or not tidy realy bothers people like us, also there are many LVLs of autism to, they may be in a more serious part of the spectrum, you can not punish him, it would almost certainly be looked as discrimination 

Yeah but downright asking for people to do all the work and trophies for you is rediculous and beyond reasonable. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ars said:

Agreed, boosting groups are full of beggars who aren't even honest about their lack of skill or dedication. There's nothing wrong with stating your situation and asking for help. If, say, @TheYuriG doesn't want to participate, just ignore the request and move on. Sooner or later everyone of us is going to have to ask politely, not sure how that's an issue :) 

Nothing against autistic people, my issue is against spam which was what he was doing. He put 8-10 sessions for different games at the same time and basically asked for a full platinum. What is the point of buying games if you aren't going to play them? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ars said:

Not all boosting groups are like that, I have joined plenty of sessions which were full of genuine people having fun working towards a common goal :) try and stay on topic with this dude. This thread is about one person spamming the sessions rather than talking about the sessions section as a general :)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ars said:

How is it beyond reasonable?

Asking for other people to do all the work for you and plat an entire game for you? 

How can you not see what's wrong with that?  That's the definition of selfish and taking advantage of others.  Downright disrespectful of others time. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

Enough is enough. warning points, temp/perm ban from leaving comments and joining sessions, anything more than just a verbal warning.

It's been a month and half since this thread was made, he's probably been warned about this several times (or at least once as evidenced by a mod saying they sent him a message 2 and half weeks ago) before yet he's STILL doing it as of Jan 23. This shows that he's not willing to listen to anything mods say so something more serious has to be done about this issue.

Edited by jaehyun1009
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Parker said:

He has been taken care of, my apologies for the frustration. 

Parker

Good job on getting this mess sorted out Parker :)

Just got to wait until the person in question creates a thread moaning about being unable to join sessions :)

10 hours ago, Parker said:

He has been taken care of, my apologies for the frustration. 

Parker

It's not a problem and certainly no fault of yours or the crew here.  I wanted to give them benefit of the doubt and multiple chances, and they certainly got those chances. 

Thread can be locked now.  Thanks again. 

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 1