What is Your Moment on Playstation 2016?

JAM20002911

As the year comes to a close. I would like to know what your moment on Playstation this year is to you. For me it would have to be the title sequence to Uncharted 4. This is because as soon as it played with amazing animation and the new theme along with it, I knew everything that had built towards it began to pay off. (Also because I am a massive Uncharted fan, but then again who isn't). So what was your moment on Playstation this year? It can be anything.

Top 3 moments.

3. Finally playing Uncharted 4, the Crash easter egg and the ending absolutely stunned me. Didn't quite expect the ending which they had and it left me happy as fuck.
2. Finally getting to play VR, even though its not been much, its great when I play it. Im having a lan party in two days and we'll play a bunch of VR!
1. Putting Final Fantasy XV into my PS4 after following the anime, watching Kingsglaive, listening to Stand By Me, Somnus and Apocalypsis for months. The feeling I had when I basically put the disc in and played for like 5 days with little sleep. I was sooooo tired at that Saturday where I'd played it like 50 hours from Tuesday to Saturday with little sleep lol.

Probably Uncharted 4's ending left me really happy and a little curious thought there would be a Sam and Sully adventure or something like that was not expecting the recent announcement. The announcement of the PlayStation Pro made me happy, nice to see Sony having the balls to actually upgrade their hardware with new technology and not feeling hindered by its pre-existing user base so glad to see they are trying new things, will probably pick one up in the new year at some point. 

• Like 1

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

I was left in tears when the game finally ended. It was a bittersweet moment for me. The opening sequence pulled at my heart, showing all of Drake's biggest moments throughout the series with his friends. Naughty Dog ended the saga on a perfect note.

2. God of War E3 announcement trailer

Holy crap. Santa Monica Studio stole the E3 show with this trailer. I was beyond impressed, and cannot wait for more.

3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

I was so happy to hear that Uncharted 4 would be receiving a new story expansion, and was even more exciting to find out that Chloe would be the lead. I missed her so much in UC4. She is one of my favorite characters in the series. Kind of disappointed that Nadine is also playing a lead role instead of Cutter, though.

4. PlayStation TV ads

This one may seem a little strange to some of you, but I have to say that I am honestly very impressed with how Sony ran its PlayStation ad campaign this year. If Sony knows how to do one thing outside of making great games, it's making you WANT those great games. Their advertising campaign was top notch this year, and showcased everything that makes me proud to be a supporter of PlayStation.

Well For Sure Being able to Play Overwatch On Ps4, it was since February that i wasn't playing so much. Then right in February Xcom on Ps3, such a wonderful game :3 Of Course the arrive of Ps4 for My brother (and me :awesome:) really unexpected!

While for announcments well Nothing can beat the best platform game ever made getting back in a shiny new Remake edition :3

Controlling Nathan in UC4 for the first time. After all those delays and the almost two year long wait it was finally here. UC4 is tied with TLOU as my favorite game of all time. Well done Naughty Dog.

1 hour ago, Darth Remi Helghast said:

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

I was left in tears when the game finally ended. It was a bittersweet moment for me. The opening sequence pulled at my heart, showing all of Drake's biggest moments throughout the series with his friends. Naughty Dog ended the saga on a perfect note.

2. God of War E3 announcement trailer

Holy crap. Santa Monica Studio stole the E3 show with this trailer. I was beyond impressed, and cannot wait for more.

3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

I was so happy to hear that Uncharted 4 would be receiving a new story expansion, and was even more exciting to find out that Chloe would be the lead. I missed her so much in UC4. She is one of my favorite characters in the series. Kind of disappointed that Nadine is also playing a lead role instead of Cutter, though.

4. PlayStation TV ads

This one may seem a little strange to some of you, but I have to say that I am honestly very impressed with how Sony ran its PlayStation ad campaign this year. If Sony knows how to do one thing outside of making great games, it's making you WANT those great games. Their advertising campaign was top notch this year, and showcased everything that makes me proud to be a supporter of PlayStation.

What about TLOU2?!

8 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Controlling Nathan in UC4 for the first time. After all those delays and the almost two year long wait it was finally here. UC4 is tied with TLOU as my favorite game of all time. Well done Naughty Dog.

What about TLOU2?!

No. I never wanted a sequel to that game. 

Throughout the whole year, the 2016 moment for me was seeing FFXV materialize into something tangible, and hugely spread out. Same goes (to a lesser degree) for The Last Guardian.

In terms of reveals, it was also a year of vaporwave condensation with Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy, a new God of War, The Last of Us Part II, it's been a great year xD 

16 hours ago, Darth Remi Helghast said:

No. I never wanted a sequel to that game. 

Same lol I am undeniably excited about it, but I wanted it to stay as a one-hit-wonder and earn the status of timeless classic 20 years from now xD 

Edited by Omar

Seeing some games actually release that I wasn't sure would ever see the light of day.

The Last Guardian

Final Fantasy XV

Zero Time Dilemma

The only title like this that was missing was Beyond Good & Evil 2. (fingers  crossed). Of course, there's still almost 2 weeks left in 2016...